Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
1/5  BAJA AT THE MUSHROOM BOWL SPEEDWAY KENNETT SQUARE PA. >

1/5 BAJA AT THE MUSHROOM BOWL SPEEDWAY KENNETT SQUARE PA.

1/5 BAJA AT THE MUSHROOM BOWL SPEEDWAY KENNETT SQUARE PA.

Old 07-25-2011, 03:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

I have a few pics to post on here but it wont let mo cause i havnt made enough posts yet. lol.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default D. LEE

OUR NEXT BAJA RACE WILL BE 8-14-11 DON'T MISS IT IT MAY BE OUR FIRST TROPHY RACE STAY TUNE
Old 07-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Im gonna try to make it. Cant promise nething though.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:55 AM
Tech Master

Default hey retaks

Originally Posted by Retaks
I have a few pics to post on here but it wont let mo cause i havnt made enough posts yet. lol.
you have Pm maybe i can help
Old 07-28-2011, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default 5th

Theres a bunch of us up here in central pa that currently race at a track near by, were just finding out about u guys running 5th.. sounds awsome!
but whats up with the 2man teams? We all have our own trucks. Do we need to find people for our teams? Thanx! We look forward to coming down!

I-Zuk
Old 07-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

is it only open to bajas, or can other brands participate?
Old 07-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
Theres a bunch of us up here in central pa that currently race at a track near by, were just finding out about u guys running 5th.. sounds awsome!
but whats up with the 2man teams? We all have our own trucks. Do we need to find people for our teams? Thanx! We look forward to coming down!

I-Zuk
There was a purpose to having teams and I think the race director was trying to increase the increase and the increase in running 1/5 scale buggies and to ease the minds of some of the other off road ( 1/10 nitro and electric clases) racers about the class. There are no mandatory teams, unless you want to bring a buddy and let him run your car. That is totally up to you.

The last event everyone drove their personal buggy and truck except for the race director ( he had two other racers using his personal truck).

Also, Nighthawk.....where do you all race your 1/5 baja 5t and 5b's in PA? and is there a organized schedule of race dates? Thanks.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by strodedawg
is it only open to bajas, or can other brands participate?
From I understand form the race director, all other brands including baja clones (whatever that is?) will race together (2-two drive buggies and trucks). If there are enough 4-wheel drive buggies (should be at least three -because need for marshall to have that class), they will race separately but all makes are welcome. there a few rules ( like tires and wheels) but you must stay within the Baja spirit of racing. I hope that helps.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default cool

Originally Posted by d OG black flag
There was a purpose to having teams and I think the race director was trying to increase the increase and the increase in running 1/5 scale buggies and to ease the minds of some of the other off road ( 1/10 nitro and electric clases) racers about the class. There are no mandatory teams, unless you want to bring a buddy and let him run your car. That is totally up to you.

The last event everyone drove their personal buggy and truck except for the race director ( he had two other racers using his personal truck).

Also, Nighthawk.....where do you all race your 1/5 baja 5t and 5b's in PA? and is there a organized schedule of race dates? Thanks.

Cool! Tx for the info. Theres 4 of us that will probably come to the next race, most of which own more then one baja.
we race at Greenwood valley near Milleville, PA. Theres a thread about it on the track lacator forum.
its located on the property of an oval track that races micro sprints ect.
Two tracks. Offroad and oval. 5th scale.
racing ever other saturday. We are racing this Sat.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Tech Regular

Default D. Lee TRI-STATE R/C CLUB PA. NJ. DEL.

TRI-STATE R/C CLUB WILL HOST A TROPHY RACE ON 8-14-11 AT THE MUSHROOM BOWL WITH TROPHY'S GOING TO THE TOP 3 DRIVERS IN THE 5B AND 5T/SC A-MAIN ONLY THE FEE FOR THIS RACE IS $20 PER CLASS SO IF YOU PLAN ON COMING PLZ LET ME KNOW I'M HAVING TEES MADE OR THIS RACE AND I WANT TO PUT EVERY DRIVER'S NAME ON THE TEE

Last edited by tri-state r/c06; 07-29-2011 at 06:11 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Sounds like a plan!! I'll be there!!! Is there gonna be trophys for truck and buggy A mains?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Krazykeith
Sounds like a plan!! I'll be there!!! Is there gonna be trophys for truck and buggy A mains?
YES 5B AND 5T/SC
Old 07-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tri-state r/c06
TRI-STATE R/C CLUB WILL HOST A TROPHY RACE ON 8-14-11 AT THE MUSHROOM BOWL WITH TROPHY'S GOING TO THE TOP 3 DRIVERS IN THE 5B AND 5T/SC A-MAIN ONLY THE FEE FOR THIS RACE IS $20 PER CLASS SO IF YOU PLAN ON COMING PLZ LET ME KNOW I'M HAVING TEES MADE OR THIS RACE AND I WANT TO PUT EVERY DRIVER'S NAME ON THE TEE
i will give away 1 free tee to the first 10 paid racers you can pay at the store or by phone
Old 07-29-2011, 07:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

hey ghettoteacher, let me drive one of your bajas! i promise i'll be gentle
Old 07-29-2011, 09:01 AM
Tech Elite

Jim, I should be home that weekend!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.