Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
NORTHEAST PRO SERIES ROUND 3 CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER*** CASH CLUB RACING SUNDAY** >

NORTHEAST PRO SERIES ROUND 3 CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER*** CASH CLUB RACING SUNDAY**

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NORTHEAST PRO SERIES ROUND 3 CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER*** CASH CLUB RACING SUNDAY**

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default NORTHEAST PRO SERIES ROUND 3 POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER*** CASH CLUB RACING SUNDAY**

JUST IN!!! Taken from the RC PRO SERIES SITE!!!
THE NORTHEAST PRO SERIES ROUND 3 HAS BEEN POSTPONED WE WILL HAVE A MAKE UP DATE POSTED NEXT WEEK!!!

RC Pro Northeast Round 3
Wed Sep 1, 2010 3:16PM

I'm sure most of you in the northeast have been watching the weather forecast for this weekend?
I have made the decision with the information available from the the national weather service and looking at the forecasted path of the hurricane it would be best to postpone the race at Chaplin, CT. I'm sure even if this hurricane doesn't hit Conn. everyone in the NE will be more concerned with their homes and family safety and that should take priority over an rc race.

We are working with the track to set a new date and will announce that date next week once we look at current schedules in the NE to try and pick an open weekend. The make up date will be later in the month and you will have several weeks to make plans.

Last edited by jimmyjames7o7; 09-01-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

WE WILL BE HAVING A 1 DAY CASH CLUB RACE!!! TOP 5 AMAIN BUGGY AND TRUGGY PAID OUT WELL!!!
Old 09-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Tech Regular

come on down and grab some cash!! run on the new layout,get some track time in before the pro-series race!!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

...just to be clear, the pro series race is being postponed, not cancelled. Stay tuned for the new date to be announced. Thanks.