Wiki Posts
Search

8th annual Glenburnie hobbytown charity race

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ray k
I'm going to reply just once to a Ryan post,so no need for you to reply!!!

Your R/C modified keyboard racing is starting to ruffle peoples feathers!! Here in GB and on the Jackson 24hr thread . Both of these tracks which you do not race at ,nor support regularly. Start racing ,keyboard later! Follow rules ,make constructive input later !

Most people race R/C to get away from the everyday crap the world is throwing at us . I have a half a dozen friend out of work and some of them are R/C friends . Most are still trying to race and keep their minds off the bad crap. So please , throw your keyboard crap somewhere else!

finally someone said something well put Ray. Cant wait to hang out with you at the charity race and during the winter at frederick.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:20 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Follow rules ,make constructive input later !
Follow rules, i'm tryin to find out the rules. as you know i just bought a car, its near ready but i wanted to clarify motor rules for these 2 races, whether its regular handout or not. Well the other captain keyboard comes on here and digs me on what a charity race should be and what mentality we should all see it. again if it were true we all wouldnt have wars over power for 'club' races. he can josh people all day on various threads to whatever degree. some1 gives em a lil ribbing instead of sniveling to others outta sight. oh boohoo, sick the counter posters on the agent of evil.

Hell, i'm not even a cheater, granted thinkin bout it i do recall folks gettin caught at previous 'charity' races now.

ruffle feathers, heh. shoulda learned my lesson a couple wks ago when i asked bout rules on jame's race thread and got my head bit off saying i wouldnt show anyway, complete with peanut gallery. Sad to think i thought cliques were for high school.

yeh chaos, just who are you? king of the hangers on. you were sittin on here before ray chimed in? what couldnt say anything before? cat got your tongue? you start crap on here as much as anyone, usually with the 'i heard bout it' riff when you werent even there yourself. bullocks.

i'm banning myself from HTGB threads. Effective today so dont bother to reply unless you'd like to do so in person.

moving back onto the original purpose of this thread.

R
Old 08-31-2010, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
Follow rules, i'm tryin to find out the rules. as you know i just bought a car, its near ready but i wanted to clarify motor rules for these 2 races, whether its regular handout or not. Well the other captain keyboard comes on here and digs me on what a charity race should be and what mentality we should all see it. again if it were true we all wouldnt have wars over power for 'club' races. he can josh people all day on various threads to whatever degree. some1 gives em a lil ribbing instead of sniveling to others outta sight. oh boohoo, sick the counter posters on the agent of evil.

Hell, i'm not even a cheater, granted thinkin bout it i do recall folks gettin caught at previous 'charity' races now.

ruffle feathers, heh. shoulda learned my lesson a couple wks ago when i asked bout rules on jame's race thread and got my head bit off saying i wouldnt show anyway, complete with peanut gallery. Sad to think i thought cliques were for high school.

yeh chaos, just who are you? king of the hangers on. you were sittin on here before ray chimed in? what couldnt say anything before? cat got your tongue? you start crap on here as much as anyone, usually with the 'i heard bout it' riff when you werent even there yourself. bullocks.

i'm banning myself from HTGB threads. Effective today so dont bother to reply unless you'd like to do so in person.

moving back onto the original purpose of this thread.

R
good finally good for you you are a tool anyways and never have anything good to say. You dont race and always have something to say. As Tom brown puts it a post whore. If you have always something to say then race dont sit there and comment about stuff when you dont race at all. I never said nothing before because everyone says not to respond to your dumb posts and just ignore you. Im just gald someone else thats not a gb local said something too.

Also their is no handout for mini cooper at the charity race.

Im the other person who acrually has some balls and Helpingrun this charity race so it will happen and it will be a nice turnout and nice prizes for drivers that come out and support a good cause.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool Its a Chairty Race

~ Wow ~ It's all about fun and Red Stripe !

Originally Posted by TeamB&B
This race should be about the CHARITY first and having FUN second. This is not the right venue that one needs to have the right motor so that they have a better chance of winning.
Come out and have some fun, laugh with old and new friends and race R/C cars for the charity.!
Thank You !

I'm going to reply just once to a Ryan post,so no need for you to reply!!!

Your R/C modified keyboard racing is starting to ruffle peoples feathers!! Here in GB and on the Jackson 24hr thread . Both of these tracks which you do not race at ,nor support regularly. Start racing ,keyboard later! Follow rules ,make constructive input later !

Most people race R/C to get away from the everyday crap the world is throwing at us . I have a half a dozen friend out of work and some of them are R/C friends . Most are still trying to race and keep their minds off the bad crap. So please , throw your keyboard crap somewhere else!

Your right !
Originally Posted by chaos2984
finally someone said something well put Ray. Cant wait to hang out with you at the charity race and during the winter at frederick.
right no handout motors !

Originally Posted by chaos2984
good finally good for you you are a tool anyways and never have anything good to say. You dont race and always have something to say. As Tom brown puts it a post whore. If you have always something to say then race dont sit there and comment about stuff when you dont race at all. I never said nothing before because everyone says not to respond to your dumb posts and just ignore you. Im just gald someone else thats not a gb local said something too.

Also their is no handout for mini cooper at the charity race.

Im the other person who acrually has some balls and Helpingrun this charity race so it will happen and it will be a nice turnout and nice prizes for drivers that come out and support a good cause.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

There has to be 13.5 open ,it's going to be super sweet on a newly paved surface !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ray,
Has the GB track been repaved?????
Maybe Bruce and I will run F104 Rubber if there is a class????
Just got back from the TCS Nats in So Cal.
WHAT A BATTLE IN F1, LOST THE TRIP TO JAPAN BY 1 FREAKING POINT
I WILL GET THEM NEXT YEAR !!!!!
MY CAR WAS DIALED!!
Steve
Old 08-31-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hickmeister
Ray,
MY CAR WAS DIALED!!
Steve
Originally Posted by geeunit1014

And incase anyone wants to know, the parking lot was repaved last week, and you could not ask for a better surface to race on
Good to hear you did well. Im sure F1 will be out in force at the charity race
Old 08-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)

Originally Posted by hickmeister
Ray,
MY CAR WAS DIALED!!
Steve
Yes the the track has been repaved , I have not seen yet . But I here it is super smooth !!!

I heard you had a great race in F-1 !!!! Well done Sir !!!
Old 08-31-2010, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

im not sure what im running yet but im deff running SS. I want to make sure this event runs smoothly and everyone is happy.

but yes

GB TRACK HAS BEEN REPAVED

the surface is supper smooth. We can make the track bigger or smaller Were not constricted to our paved patch anymore. Track was a little greezy last week i noticed from the fresh pavement and tar. But track should be good and broken in and dialed for the charity race.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

I vote for a slightly bigger track fo sho!

It'll be like the old days racing in the Hobby Works Charity Race in the Walmart parking lot Or like the Big Boy outdoor Track that RCO used to run for their annual Charity Race.

A long hot summer race season with the Grand Finale charity race on a mega sized track.

I know some of you remeber those days.

See everyone there.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Tech Master

ill have to talk to gee but i think we have extra boards to make it wider or longer.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

We have boards to make the track bigger, but the need to be drilled and assembled to be usable, so we'd need some club guys to get together and make that happen
Old 09-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Master

im willing to make that happen. What do you think would be better gee longer or wider??
Old 09-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

don't change the track size on just my behalf, only if more people agree.

but if we're on the topic...

maybe one or two boards longer for the straight and two boards wider for the depth to back up the drivers stand?

8 boards to be preped?

Let me know when you guys work on them and I can lend a hand.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

well before we couldnt do anything we were limited due to our paved patch. Now were not limited at all. Im all fore making it bigger. Im sure the nitro guys have no complaint as well
Old 09-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Those were the day my friend !
Great idea Markie T . . . .

Originally Posted by Markus
I vote for a slightly bigger track fo sho!It'll be like the old days racing in the Hobby Works Charity Race in the Walmart parking lot Or like the Big Boy outdoor Track that RCO used to run for their annual Charity Race.

A long hot summer race season with the Grand Finale charity race on a mega sized track.

I know some of you remeber those days.

`

See everyone there.
When Markie talks people listen ! its go as done !

Originally Posted by Markus
don't change the track size on just my behalf, only if more people agree.

but if we're on the topic...

maybe one or two boards longer for the straight and two boards wider for the depth to back up the drivers stand?

8 boards to be preped?

Let me know when you guys work on them and I can lend a hand.
You guys pick a day and I'll bring the tools !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.