Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Racing at 4-Fun Hobbies in Hesperia, CA

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 06:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by wolfeman09
What time you going? I am in for some practice for the Reed Race.

just email me or give me a call..
Matt, we will be there at 10am tomorrow.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default SOCAL ONROAD TRACK

Hey guys,

I'm speechless! Not really, because I have a lot to say.

Hey, I want to thank Todd H, Mark D, Andrew S, and the rest of my storage room groupies (exclusive pit area for my boys) for building up my ego, and to all of you for making my ears burn. I can't wait for you to come up to the desert to run on my track. I know you'll like it.

I need to thank Team Losi for their support and encouragement for the fact that we do not have a lot of expierence in the r/c industry. Their input has been very helpful to make our business a success. I could not have asked for a better bunch of r/c friends.

We are continuing to build our business and improve our race track and pit area, so keep visiting the track so you can keep up with our improvements. Our goal was not to be the best track and hobby shop in SO CAL, but to provide a nice clean, fun and welcoming place to hang out and DRIVE!!!! But, thanks to Todd, now we have a lot to live up to.

Scott & Gail Welte
Old 05-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi there guys, it's Ryan from 4 Fun H&R...

I just wanted to chime in and say a couple things. For one, I haven't spent a whole lot of time around "factory guys" and the the guys who've been hangin' at Scott's place have all been top-notch. I've really enjoyed having you all around. You know who you all are.
Thanks for supporting the shop, we'll only get better as we go! Come see it for yourself, we'll be glad to have you.

P.S. Todd, if you try to give me ONE MORE dollar....LOL!
And good luck to you all at the Reedy Race. Represent!

Later, Ryan

Last edited by Mister_Drifter; 05-24-2004 at 09:20 PM.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Scott-

...now if we could only have a keg of Red Bull there.....

See you soon.

Mark
Old 05-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Tech Master

Glad to see you guys on RCtech! We are coming up tomorrow morning to play on the new track!

Look forward to meeting you guys and get some good run time in!

John G.
Old 05-25-2004, 06:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey,

do you guys need any help at the track. I'll send in my resume and I'll move to SoCal to race at that track every week!!! YOu'll have to put in a playground though...

j/k Good luck,
Ray
Old 05-25-2004, 10:46 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Re: SOCAL ONROAD TRACK

Originally posted by Scott Welte
Hey guys,

I'm speechless! Not really, because I have a lot to say.

Hey, I want to thank Todd H, Mark D, Andrew S, and the rest of my storage room groupies (exclusive pit area for my boys) for building up my ego, and to all of you for making my ears burn. I can't wait for you to come up to the desert to run on my track. I know you'll like it.

I need to thank Team Losi for their support and encouragement for the fact that we do not have a lot of expierence in the r/c industry. Their input has been very helpful to make our business a success. I could not have asked for a better bunch of r/c friends.

We are continuing to build our business and improve our race track and pit area, so keep visiting the track so you can keep up with our improvements. Our goal was not to be the best track and hobby shop in SO CAL, but to provide a nice clean, fun and welcoming place to hang out and DRIVE!!!! But, thanks to Todd, now we have a lot to live up to.

Scott & Gail Welte
Hey Scott

the track looks awesome. welcome to rctech! home of the rc addicts!

please keep us posted on your race dates. TAOB Racing will be invading your track real soon! my question is what parts will you be carrying?

cant wait to race there.. see you guys soon!

- Chris
TAOB Racing
Old 05-25-2004, 10:48 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default A Thought???

eventually we'll need to move this thread to the Racing Forum?
Old 05-25-2004, 11:09 AM
The Evicerator

Keep up the Great work Scott!

Can't wait to come up and see you guys (and get another burrito) again!

-Steve Weiss
Old 05-25-2004, 12:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally posted by Evicerator
Keep up the Great work Scott!

Can't wait to come up and see you guys (and get another burrito) again!

-Steve Weiss
<add deep radio voice> s-t-e-v-e-w-e-i-s-s
Old 05-25-2004, 12:37 PM
The Evicerator

Maybe I *should* go into radio or something... hmmmmmm
Old 05-25-2004, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Default this just in

Well the RC HEAT crew is up at the track and just called me and said the track was hooookkkeedddddd up. RC HEAT gives this track a thumbs up cant wait to get there myself ( stupid work)
Old 05-25-2004, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Default WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What can I say? This is a world class track! Everything about it is top notch! The hobby shop is prestine, the driver stand is huge and the track, it is by far the best I have ever seen. The road rails are all double pinned, the track never shifted the whole day! Traction? Holly S!#% it is perfect!

The owners are very nice. It was so fun! Mark and I sliced and diced all day. We took a lunch break and Fred H. and I went down to test the Hodge Special (Burrito).

The drive was not bad at all. It only took us 45 minutes to get there and about an hour back. It is well worth the drive.

I see big things in the future for this track! They could pull off some huge regional or even national events there.

R/C HEAT will be there every tuesday for practice and third sunday to race! Check this place out and support them. Us racers always want nice places to run and 4 Fun has gave it to us! Big thanks to Scott and Gail!

Peace..
John G.
Old 05-25-2004, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default highly recomended.!!!

this track is really 1st class .. the owners very friendly and willing to help every request.. the track is better than AWSOME !!! thats right more tracksion than I've ran on before and very clean surface.. If anybody get's a chance to check this one out you will be impressed and it is worth the drive .. Ill be there again soon.. truely a Awsome Track to to race or practice..and there pro shop is fully stocked and ready for all your racing needs.. To everyone take a drive it will be worth it ..!!!
Old 05-25-2004, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default too much fun!!

had a great time dising with johnny on this track .. Well lets just say john is ready for the big boys!!! so mike,and howard look out.. with his new exray you guys got some comp coming your way's ..thanks for a good day john we have got to rub paint here again..the best practice day yet..

FRED H. very nice running today with you .. I think your in the zone and GOOD LUCK at the REEDY ... O yeah!! how was that burrito ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.