Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Indiana and Michigan Racing
TEAM NITRO  Northern Indiana Team Racing Org >

TEAM NITRO Northern Indiana Team Racing Org

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEAM NITRO Northern Indiana Team Racing Org

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Tech Rookie

going to be a good summer racing close to home. on our own track makes all the work worth it thanks everybody for the help and donations to get the park lot ready to race on
Old 05-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Tech Regular

Send me some pics of the new track when you can and we will put them up on the MWS website.

Sounds like you guys are working hard and hopefully the hard work will pay off.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

We had a lot of guys out working on the track today, and it is looking pretty good! I guess I should say surface rather than, track, since there is no actual track there yet! I think the surface is going to be quite good. All the cracks should be filled tomorrow and then we can start making it look like a track.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Any timetable to get out to practice/race?
Old 05-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

All the cracks have been filled. Which has been a major project, there are alot of very tired men tonight. Phil, Karl, Jerry, Ron, Dave, Chris, and Paul thank you all very much. Without 12 solid hours of hard work we would have never finished today. The large jobs are over were real close to setting up the track and haveing fun. Things are coming together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Regular

Its sunday morning a nice sunny day. The club is going to let the patches and crack filler setup real good before bringing in the street sweeper and course brooms for a final cleaning. Possibly tuesday evening depending on weather and circumstances. And then we set up the track and have fun. Maybe as early as wednesday evening.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by duneland
We had a lot of guys out working on the track today, and it is looking pretty good! I guess I should say surface rather than, track, since there is no actual track there yet! I think the surface is going to be quite good. All the cracks should be filled tomorrow and then we can start making it look like a track.
hey ron, now that you have a track does that mean you will have a shop again too. glad to see things looking up for you.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by redrum
hey ron, now that you have a track does that mean you will have a shop again too. glad to see things looking up for you.
I'm just one of the club members, and racing enthusiast! No way for me to start another store.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Tech Regular

Team Nitro is setting up the track tonight. Power washed the surface wednesday. Almost all the crack filling is done, just a little fine tuning left. Jerry completed the electric for the computer/scoring. Its all coming together, the reward is near guys.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Tech Initiate

had some rain today but got alot done its killer getting to see a nice track come together weather has been rough but its getting there posted some picts on the teamnitro site cant wait to race on it i thank mike and phill and karl for having a great track and place for all of us to race on
Old 05-23-2010, 09:39 AM
Tech Regular

Fine tuned all the cracks, very carefully trowelled smooth by phil saturday. Track is all layed out and drivers stand is in place and set up. I think we have it as smooth as possible, Layout looks to be fun and fast. I think 4 or 5 GT cars will try it out sunday afternoon. Little white flower buds are falling off of a dozen trees makeing quite a mess, glad they will be gone in a couple of days.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Tech Elite

We finally got a chance to run on the new track! All the work had paid off. I ran Pauls Carisma car and was impressed with how smooth the track felt. If a 1/14 scale glorified pan-car feels smooth, then we should not have any complaints on that issue. It was hotter than blazes Sunday, and spent most of the day getting the new Motonica (new to me) ready for a test spin. Layout seems to have a pretty good flow and is enjoyable. We did not spray the track, so grip was quite low. We were mainly interested in getting the basics going... If the weather cooperates, we will be racing the weekend after Memorial day.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Team Nitro raceway will hold its first race of 2010 on the 6th of june.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:20 AM
Tech Rookie

i would like to thank everyone that helped get the track ready for racing also camel lot bowling for the parking lot. lets go racing see everone in joilet
Old 05-31-2010, 07:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Raced with/against the NITRO club guys at the Leisure leg of the MWS. Great times! The club will be running a club race this Sunday at their new race site, Camelot Bowl. Lets get out there and appreciate their hard work!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.