Search

Pegasus Hobbies Parking Lot Series Feb.1, 2004

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default track..

Originally posted by DT-Skyline
This race is both on-road and off-road? Where 's the on-road g2 be held at Charlie?
Matt V. C
the onroad track will be behind the offroad track in the parking lot and the drivers stand will be the offroad stand except youll be facing the freeway overlooking the track..
Old 01-31-2004, 05:59 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by tony q
one more day,and it's racing time at pegasus.hey hebiki i might run mod and expert class stock...all my 19t are bad,if they have a good 19t at pegasus i'll buy one. save me a spot if get there early,and i talk to mark c. he will try to make it....

Hey Tony...

I'll see you there tomorrow... glad to see you guys coming "out of retirement". BTW, I hope you're bringing in some evo3 one-ways, I toasted mine real bad at the RC Heat race...

-Ian
Old 01-31-2004, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator

Hey boys..looks like its gonna ba good day tomarrow..we sahould be done early enough to watch the superbowl...heck, we can have a superbowl party in the parking lot!

TAOB-i gots stickers for you guys. Distribute evenly please!

Considering i will be done with school this March, my 92 hour weeks will hopefully lessen when i graduate. See you guys bright and early tomarrow!

charlie b
Old 01-31-2004, 10:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Charlie!!!

Hopefully we get some good turnout tomorrow... unfortunately, TAOB will have an all time low attendance of 2 drivers.... haha! Can we distribute those stickers between me and Chris?!? LOL!

I'll be there around 7am and I think Chris will be sleeping(and eventually opening) at the track... see ya!
Old 01-31-2004, 11:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Unhappy not racing

change of plans tomorrow,i'm out. were going to look for a new house tomorrow w/ family.i'll make it up next time maybe la mirada next sunday.have fun guys,specially to all TAOB MEMBERS. save me some stickers pls.....
Old 01-31-2004, 11:34 PM
Tech Regular

I won't be there guys. I hav no ride.
Matt
Old 02-01-2004, 05:41 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: not racing

Originally posted by tony q
change of plans tomorrow,i'm out. were going to look for a new house tomorrow w/ family.i'll make it up next time maybe la mirada next sunday.have fun guys,specially to all TAOB MEMBERS. save me some stickers pls.....
Now, don't show that sad face to your wife or she won't allow the "next time" you plan to race... HAHAHA, just kidding dude! We'll see you guys at LM then...
Old 02-01-2004, 08:04 AM
Tech Adept

Have a good day of racing!

Charlie, 92 hours a week, try adding a kid, a full time job, 2 different school (both full time), a full time job, a part time job and a "Honey Do list" and then calculate some hours.

And don't forget about soccer practice, t-ball practice and the school projects that have to be done.

Oh yea, I also cook dinner twice a week and the laundry once a week.

Basically, no time to sit on the toilet in my week!

Stop complaining and start the race already!

Just messing with ya!
Old 02-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Default good race day..

had fun at the track .. not alot of racers but there were some fast drivers there .. the weather was chilli in the AM, but got real good by race time...the track was a little timid and tracksion wasnt bad..but the win in pro stock made up for all of that.. very tight racing in the main and alot of fun .. THANKS CHARLIE !!!!! and PEGASUS>>>!!!
Old 02-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

eeyan and hebiki- How'd you guys do?? I hope you saved me some stickers
Old 02-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

Okay, I'll let Hebiki do all the talking, hehehe... take it away Chris... LOL! Zzzzzzzzz....

Here's my input though just in case Hebiki's in his deep sleep from the long day of rest... (racing ended at 12:30, so we had tons of time to kick back and rest)!

Track Condition: very challenging to the track builders (ahem... Chris, Charlie, myself and a couple of Pegasus residents); there were a lot of dips and cracks that simply wasn't avoidable so some parts were challenging to tame... everyone, and I mean every driver for sure crashed sometime or another (spactacular cashes that is... fun to watch, but you'll see the grimaces on everyone's face!)

Heat/Races: Short and sweet... we still had time to spend with the family! What more can we ask for...

Announcer: Terrible! HAHAHA! Just kidding Mr. Barnes. Seriously, he's just awesome behind the mic. Made our race sound like we're running the nationals or something...

Overall, a decent day of racing... not the best experience (due to track condition...) but Charlie did his excellent routine program. BTW, I should've ran expert stock... my time could've qualified 2nd overall... but then again, those guys are seasoned veterans and this is only my 2nd race out of retirement... They could've killed me for sure...

Oh, Skiptomylou6... all the stickers are with Chris... go bug him...
Old 02-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Here's some pics for those who are curious on how the track looked like... we used the offroad stand and the parking lot at the back... the track is huge... the stand is even bigger! The cars did look like ants, hehehe...
Attached Thumbnails Pegasus Hobbies Parking Lot Series Feb.1, 2004-pegasus_1.jpg  
Old 02-01-2004, 08:52 PM
Tech Elite

more pic...
Attached Thumbnails Pegasus Hobbies Parking Lot Series Feb.1, 2004-pegasus_3.jpg  
Old 02-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

more track pic...
Attached Thumbnails Pegasus Hobbies Parking Lot Series Feb.1, 2004-pegasus_2.jpg  
Old 02-01-2004, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

track pic #4...
Attached Thumbnails Pegasus Hobbies Parking Lot Series Feb.1, 2004-pegasus_4.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.