Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Le Sedan Challenge 2004

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2003, 05:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Last edited by Fred Hubbard; 12-20-2003 at 06:12 AM.
Old 12-20-2003, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

Only Fill would talk about things he has no clue about.. Sit back and learn kid. I think racing at Cam once in the last 4 months hardly qualifies as being there all the time Fill. Is that your definition of living there Fill? Since Fill is on the subject of Freedom Park, here's my shameless plug for our club...For those that don't know we race every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. We run 6min quals & mains in Expert Stock (5min in all other electric classes), we run a minimum of 3 qualifiers (if time permits nowadays any way), we have power, some tables for pits, food within a 5min drive and restrooms. Gonna state this one more time, since some of you can't seen to follow our logic . The race should be held at a track that EVERYONE has equal access to, not a venue that only allows one specific chassis during the year. The advantage will go to the drivers who are either using that specific chassis or it will force some drivers to go out a purchase that chassis just to test with. Fill since you mention Freedom Park, EVERYONE has the opportunity to test and race at our track, not just those who use the AE chassis. It would be nice if the race is held at an established track with equal opportunity for EVERYONE or it will be conducted on a parking lot somewhere. Fill was the clear enough for you? You were able to follow along then right. Good...
See ya at the races.

Here's a picture of our track, visit www.venturaroadrunners.com for more info.
Attached Thumbnails Fukuyama Le Sedan Challenge 2004-vrr.jpg  

Last edited by Fred Hubbard; 12-20-2003 at 06:23 AM.
Old 12-20-2003, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Fred Hubbard
Only Fill would talk about things he has no clue about.. Sit back and learn kid. I think racing at Cam once in the last 4 months hardly qualifies as being there all the time Fill. Is that your definition of living there Fill? Since Fill is on the subject of Freedom Park, here's my shameless plug for our club...For those that don't know we race every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. We run 6min quals & mains in Expert Stock (5min in all other electric classes), we run a minimum of 3 qualifiers (if time permits nowadays any way), we have power, some tables for pits, food within a 5min drive and restrooms. Gonna state this one more time, since some of you can't seen to follow our logic . The race should be held at a track that EVERYONE has equal access to, not a venue that only allows one specific chassis during the year. The advantage will go to the drivers who are either using that specific chassis or it will force some drivers to go out a purchase that chassis just to test with. Fill since you mention Freedom Park, EVERYONE has the opportunity to test and race at our track, not just those who use the AE chassis. Either the race is going to be at an established track with equal opportunity for everyone or it will be conducted on a parking lot somewhere. Fill was the clear enough for you? You were able to follow along then right. Good...
See ya at the races.

Here's a picture of our track, visit www.venturaroadrunners.com for more info.
Hey Fred I still dont get it Can ya type that all one more time ( cut and paste isn't the same) so I can further understand j/k bro ........
I agree
Old 12-21-2003, 09:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Dan YGPM.

Keith
Old 12-22-2003, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post FUKU RACE !!

I think the race location should be on an unknown location so ther will be equal time for all to enter and 2 days for this race will be the best thing .....Equal time on the track for all , and be ran as a professional style event , not just a parking lot venue .. this will be one of the biggest races so it has to be the best of everything .. excellant race calling and turn marshalling, and racers cooporation during the event to keep things running smoothly.....
Old 12-22-2003, 06:37 PM

you got me fred , you do know what you are talking about by the that reply you broke it all down thanks fred . you do know alot more then a kid
Old 12-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wow...the poo-flingin' is thick here....
Old 12-22-2003, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by tc3isthebest
you got me fred , you do know what you are talking about by the that reply you broke it all down thanks fred . you do know alot more then a kid
Dood even your sarcasm sucks . Tell me something I don't know Okay back to the topic of this thread, yeah I agree it would be nice if the race were to be held at a track where everyone has equal access. Peeeaaaaccceee....

Last edited by Fred Hubbard; 12-22-2003 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-22-2003, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by TPhalen
Wow...the poo-flingin' is thick here....
HE SAID POO-FLINGIN can you say poo on this thread????
Old 12-22-2003, 09:13 PM

To make it really fair the race should be held at a place were there has not been any racing at all. some one said to hold it at a hotel parking lot thats a good idea
Old 12-22-2003, 09:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by howard hudson
HE SAID POO-FLINGIN can you say poo on this thread????
LOL...Howie you da man...LOL...never a dull momemt. Wassup holmes
Old 12-22-2003, 11:59 PM
Tech Regular

A PARKING LOT RACE WITH A CONTROLLED TIRE AND MOTOR SOUND S GREAT. NO ONE WOULD HAVE AN ADVANTAGE.
TRY TO FIND A MOTOR AND TIRE COMPANY THAT WOULD BE LOOKING TO EXPAND AND GET IT PRODUCT INTO THE CONSUMERS HANDS. THIS MAY HELP TO REDUCE SOME OF THE COST AND PROMOTE STRATIGIC ALLIANCE BETWEEN FUKAYAMA AND OTHERS.MAYBE EVEN A SPEC BATTERY. THIS WOULD BE ANOTHER WAY TO HAVE YOUR PRODUCT INTRODUCED TO ALL. ENTRY FEE TO HELP OFFSET COST OF MOTOR AND TIRES AND MAYBE BATTERIES.
WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD SWING A WEST COAST AND EAST COAST RACE WITH MAYBE A RUNOFF TO BRING THE BEST FROM BOTH SIDES TOGETHER. KIND OF A EAST COAST VS WEST COAST LIMIT ENTRIES TO 150.
19 TURN SPEC AND A MOD MOTOR LIMIT. 2 CLASSES AND A RE-SORT AFTER THE SECOND ROUND. hOTEL SOUNDS GOOD BUT DEPENDING ON THE HOTEL THEY MAY NOT WANT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND THEIR PARKING LOT. MAYBE YOU COULD GET ONE OF THE R/C PRODUCTS MANUFACTURES TO PUT UP THERE FACILITY. i GUESS IT'S JUST GONNA TAKE SOME SALESMANSHIP TO PULL THAT ONE OFF.
Old 12-23-2003, 06:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Fred Hubbard
LOL...Howie you da man...LOL...never a dull momemt. Wassup holmes
you know!!! juz chillin wait'n for a race
Old 12-29-2003, 10:42 PM
Tech Regular

Old 01-02-2004, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Fukuyama Reps you might want to contact Dana S. at rev he is considering
starting an electric track there and If you guys contact him with a proposal
to have your first race there. That might just convince him to open it up and
noone can say they got more track time than the other.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.