R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum

Old 09-24-2008, 10:54 AM   #1
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BLKNOTCH
Default R/C Racing in Montreal, Canada

Ok I just want to start by saying that this is the best hobby known to man!! Secondly I think more people need to be aware that there are 2 great R/C Nitro racing groups here in Montreal, Canada.

R/C Montreal
1st being www.rcmtl.com which is a group that is based in Montreal's core and run by a great racer named Enzo. This group from what I know has for years now been finding the best locations it can to set up parking lot style races for it's members which as many of you know has alot of up's and down's being that the time needed to set everything up and down takes a large commitment from it's members to be successful.

The main upside is they try to keep things a local as possible to maintain a strong turn out from it's members and the track layout will almost always be different when the location is different.

R/C Pike River
2nd www.rcpikeriver.com which also has a great group of people that make up it's members and is run with the help of all it's members, The track is based about 1 hour south of Montreal, but the major upside is that this group is running on a PERMANENT paved racing track complete with all necessary amenities including large pit tables, power, bathroom, food on race days, onsite Hobby shop and a large drivers stand that gives you full view of everything.

I am a member of the Pikeriver RC Racing club and have been having a blast in every event I have taken part in, I am looking forward to continuing the great racing next season and just wanted to take a moment to bring both of the clubs to people attention as I think they can both be larger then they are both together and apart. I know first hand that R/C Pikeriver is working on some new idea's to help increase the interest and racing that is second to none so take a moment when you can and look over the new ideas and if you are living in these areas then come out and make yourself known.

Sean
BLKNOTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BLKNOTCH

Bump for the new season on it's way.
BLKNOTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

When is the new schedule gonna be up?
I`m from toronto and was just wondering when r u guys gonna be holding your big trophy race? as a bunch of us are planning on making the trek to your side of the woods. English please i cant read french.
Don`t blame the car, when you know you can`t drive.
Sponsor, me , myself and I.
nitro ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links