Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Vintage Grand Prix Festival (October 25th) Millville N.J. >

Vintage Grand Prix Festival (October 25th) Millville N.J.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vintage Grand Prix Festival (October 25th) Millville N.J.

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ray,
thanks for doing this deal, gave me a reason to go the racetrack!

What we lost in on track activity was more than compensated by all the full size action by the 1.1 scalers. We had a fair amount of spectators considering the weather. And we accomplished the primary objective, exposing others to the activity we so passionately follow. And as Ray already indicated we laid the groundwork for next year!!

Being able to walk up to and see the cars was a real treat. We had total access as was documented by Kaybo's and Ray's pics. The people were very friendly and approachable. And after listening to the cars run they actually took them out onto the racetrack,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in the rain!!! And I ain't talking slight dampness, we are talking fairly heavy rain, with some of the older cars on what I felt were tires way to skiny to get any traction whatsoever!!

All in all, it was still an experience I am glad I did not miss. See all my "RC PEEPS" soon!!
Old 10-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Tech Master

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about what's to come when it's time to venture back out to the asphalt in 09. My spring/summer/fall of 09 looks to be filled with cars, cars, cars...From my full scale show deals to the small scale racing...2009 is looking active, busy and fun to say the least! ... With a few indoor spots welcoming classes like V-TA/RCGT, this Winter isn't looking to shabby either ... Speaking of "Winter"...The Old Man is already starting to show what he intends to bring us during the cold months! If you like snow, I think we'll see a little more if it this season.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

When is the next vta race!!!?
Old 11-05-2008, 06:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Got my GT car finished Last night

Old 11-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Working on any regular spots for the winter months?