Fred Hubbard cheating all the way

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fred Hubbard cheating all the way

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 03:41 AM
The Evicerator

I know nothing... even though Fred usually pits right behind me, I rarely look over my shoulder and watch what he's doing. That being said, he doesn't strike me as the cheater type.

As far as what happened at the RROC this past year, I couldn't really tell you... I was pitted at one end of the place while everyone else was at the other end... I heard some stories here and there...but they were never about any person in particular ... it was more along the lines of "some people are doing this or that"...

Regardless, I agree with many who have also said that they don't believe that this is the proper forum for this "discussion" of sorts...if you have a problem with someone either personally or on the track, you should take it up with them or the person in charge at the track.
Old 08-24-2003, 09:28 AM
Tech Initiate

if you have a problem with someone either personally or on the track, you should take it up with them or the person in charge at the track.

Steve. The person is a butt Hole and the track or the owner of the track doesn't do anything about the rule...... So..
Old 08-24-2003, 10:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Anyway remember 2-3 years ago when you used to cheat (not anymore) nobody say anything also.
Old 08-24-2003, 11:44 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by johnny55
Mabe So.CAL should just call all EXPERT CLASSES "CHEAT CLASS"
Maybe so... I have fast stock motors, so I must be cheating...
Old 08-24-2003, 11:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I lathe my motors so I guess Im a cheater to.
Old 08-24-2003, 03:09 PM
The Evicerator

When I used to cheat? I don't think so ... I made it a point of personal pride to beat the reigning cheaters fairly and legally, not just once, but many times.

I did this by spending countless hours at the track practicing and testing making stock motors fast LEGALLY. No unwinding of motors, no drilling out of armatures, no twisting of coms. No funny business. Just good solid horsepower and good driving.

Do you know how good it feels to be able drive well enough that "those guys" CAN'T run you off the track?
Old 08-24-2003, 08:03 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

See, you called out Steve and were wrong about that, you put words in peoples mouths and were wrong about that as well. Why not be a man and confront Fred face to face if you have a problem with what he's doing, if he's even doing it at all...
Old 08-24-2003, 08:16 PM
R/C Tech Founder

A single thread calling out somebody as a cheater usually isn't a very welcome thing on here. It's doubtful anything good can come of it. If you truly suspect somebody of cheating, talk to the race director or talk to the person directly. Accusing them on the internet will never get you very far.

Closed.