SUN VALLEY ..OFF ROAD CLUB RACING

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SUN VALLEY ..OFF ROAD CLUB RACING

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

mxnut273, It went something like that, So we are getting a fresh track and allot of excitement from peeps that I know ,A good Track is only as good as the members that take care of it . I am going Sat. morn. to help with piping, how about you?
Old 06-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Powerlink
mxnut273, It went something like that, So we are getting a fresh track and allot of excitement from peeps that I know ,A good Track is only as good as the members that take care of it . I am going Sat. morn. to help with piping, how about you?
THINK ILL PASS ON THE PIPING IT DOESNT TAKE 2 MANY PEEPS TO PUT IN THE PIPE...BUT I SHOULD BE AT HOT ROD SUNDAY HELPING THEM PUT IN A NEW TRACK AND AT HRH WHEN YOU HELP PUT IN THE TRACK YOU GET A MONTH OF FREE RACING DRINKS AND LUNCH
YOU ARE PARTLY TRUE ABOUT THE TRACK BE AS GOOD AS IT MEMBERS BUT IF THE OWNER DOESNT GIVE A S### ABOUT THE OFFROAD TRACK ITLL BE BACK IN THE DUMPS WITH WEEDS GROWING OUT OF IT AGAIN NO MATTER HOW PASSIONATE THE MEMBERS ARE
Old 06-20-2008, 12:21 AM
moy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mxnut273
THAT PLACE CAN GET AWAY WITH $12 PRAC. AND THEN U PAY TO RACE....LOOK WHAT THEY GOT ON SITE HOBBYSHOP,TURN MARSHALLS FOR PRACTICE, AIR COMPRESSIOR WATER GREAT RACE PROGRAM, TOP NOTCH TRACKS AND ALL THE TOP GUYS RACE THERE....NOW DOES S.V HAVE THE SAME TO OFFER???? THEY DONT CALL IT THEFT VALLEY FOR NOTHING... Y WOULD I SPEND THE MONEY AT S.V. WHEN I CAN GO TO THAT OTHER PLACE..... S.V. NEED TO BE CHEAPER TO GET IT BACK GOING AGAIN OFFRAOD DIED AT S.V. FOR A REASON...DO IT RIGHT AND WE WILL COME
turn marshalls for practicethats a joke

soo why bash this thread when you can play $12 on the other track with turn marshalls for practice.

dude i never heard that you pay $12 to practice and then you pay to race?
Old 06-20-2008, 06:39 AM
BMC
Tech Adept

Default WOW

That is why i stopped racing offroad because of racers like that. All it talkes is one bad apple to piss others off.

I was out there last friday for 6 hr by myself Sat. for another 6 with my crew

and 10 hr on Sunday Fathers day working to try and bring life to SV and to have one person be so - about something i worked hard on, wreks it for me.

I don't need help to putting in the pipe that is Richards deal, if you want a months worth of practice, food and drinks then you should have been out helping the other days.

The guys that helped me do all the track work last week end got food and drinks and alot off practice. I take care of the people that take care of me.

the track is back and if you like it come, if you don't then that is fine too. These are toy cars and we have fun driving them.

you may want to get your own track so you can see what it takes to bld and run it.

Last edited by BMC; 06-20-2008 at 08:34 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:55 AM
BMC
Tech Adept

I have one better for you!!!

If you are worried about the covered pitts then I have a deal for you.

Two pit spots with Air Condition. $30 per spot a day extra. no track can offer that!!

Last edited by BMC; 06-20-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

TOWARDS THE END WHEN DUNN WAS DOING IT IS WHEN IT STARTED TO DIE AND NEVER RECOVERED..THEY TRIED AFTER DUNN LEFT AND DIDNT WORK OUT...WASNT DUNNS LAST BIG RACE AT S.V. WASNT IT THE RC PRO SERIES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEY ONLY HAD LIKE 50 SOME RACERS AND IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A 2 DAY EVENT ENDED UP BEING A DAY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
It sounds to me like you don't even know what your talking about. So why even bother being here. You obviously do not like SV so stop posting here. Jerk!
Old 06-20-2008, 08:07 AM
Tech Champion

Whats up Bill!. Glad to see you working with Richard on the off-road track too. If I can help let me know. I'm here for a week then off to Miller's Point for the weekend.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gashuffer
It sounds to me like you don't even know what your talking about. So why even bother being here. You obviously do not like SV so stop posting here. Jerk!

What up Jersey??
Old 06-20-2008, 08:15 AM
BMC
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Whats up Bill!. Glad to see you working with Richard on the off-road track too. If I can help let me know. I'm here for a week then off to Miller's Point for the weekend.

Thanks for the support Tommy,

How have u been, hope all is well.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by C Verano
What up Jersey??
Whats up Torrance! I have been real busy with work,but I want to come to Nitrohouse and see how things are going. Have some $$$$$$$ to spend.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BMC
That is why i stopped racing offroad because of racers like that. All it talkes is one bad apple to piss others off.

WELL IF 1 BAD APPLE MADE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE STOP RACING THATS YOUR OWN FAULT/PROBLEM..IF THAT WENT FOR EVERYONE THERE WOULD BE NO R/C..YOU SHOULDNT LET OTHER PEOPLE DICTATE WHAT YOU WANNA DO

I was out there last friday for 6 hr by myself Sat. for another 6 with my crew

and 10 hr on Sunday Fathers day working to try and bring life to SV and to have one person be so - about something i worked hard on, wreks it for me.

I AM NOT TRYING TO BASH YOU WITH THIS NEXT COMMENT BUT
IF I "WREKED" IT FOR YOU AS YOU SAY WELL MAN GET SOME THICKER SKIN
WHAT YOU GONNA DO IF SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE LAYOUT OF THE TRACK OR JUMPS OR THE FLOW ETC ETC AND THEY LET YOU KNOW ABOUT IT
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN THEN????

I don't need help to putting in the pipe that is Richards deal, if you want a months worth of practice, food and drinks then you should have been out helping the other days.

FIRST OF ALL ITS A MONTH OF RACING AND SECOND I DIDNT NO S.V. WAS GETTING A NEW TRACK TILL SUNDAY

The guys that helped me do all the track work last week end got food and drinks and alot off practice. I take care of the people that take care of me.

I CLAP MY HANDS TO YOU

the track is back and if you like it come, if you don't then that is fine too. These are toy cars and we have fun driving them.

SOME REAL EXPENSIVE TOY CARS AND I HAVE A BLAST DRIVIN MINE

you may want to get your own track so you can see what it takes to bld and run it.
WISH I COULD TOO DAMN POOR.... OH AND CHEAP
Old 06-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by moy
turn marshalls for practicethats a joke

YEP ITS NOT A MYTH THEY DO HAVE MARSHALLS USUALLY A COUPLE OF PARENTS KIDS BUT THEY DO THE JOB

soo why bash this thread when you can play $12 on the other track with turn marshalls for practice.

dude i never heard that you pay $12 to practice and then you pay to race?
WELL YOU SHOULD GET OUT MORE OFTEN CUZ THATS WHAT THE OTHER PLACE DOES YOU PAY FOR PRAC THEN PAY FOR RACE
Old 06-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BMC
I have one better for you!!!

If you are worried about the covered pitts then I have a deal for you.

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT COVERED PITS THAT WAS SOMEONE ELSE GET IT STRAIGHT DONT PUT OTHER PEOPLE WORDS IN MY MOUTH

Two pit spots with Air Condition. $30 per spot a day extra. no track can offer that!!
I AM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD LAUGH OR SHAKE MY HEAD AT YOUR MENTALITY
Old 06-20-2008, 01:00 PM
BMC
Tech Adept

Default WOW

WOW MR know it all.

All it takes is one person to start, SO DON"T. We all want SV to come back to what it was.

As for me not racing off road because of people like u and getting thicker skin.

I learn by my mistakes and take constructive words well, but when someone bashes the efforts of what I am doing before they even check out what is going on!!! Well I don't have to say another word!!!

U say you are not trying to bash but that is what you have done. Thanks for the support
Old 06-20-2008, 01:04 PM
BMC
Tech Adept

I AM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD LAUGH OR SHAKE MY HEAD AT YOUR MENTALITY

Man you have issues and they have meds for it,

Read back to my comment:
Did I quote your comment??? No my statment was about a few thing not just yours,

Next time so you don't make the same mistake I will quote yours.

Be apart of the solution not the proplem!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.