Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enid R/C Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 09:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Enid R/C Speedway

Hey guys, I just thought I would put a post on here about Enid R/C Speedway in Enid, OK. This truel is one of the nicest indoor facilites I have ever seen. I have been racing there for a couple of years and I really enjoy it. They have a 100' X 64' offroad track, a 155' X 64' onroad indoor asphalt track (brand new) that doubles as an oval track, and a 1/10th scale indoor 3/8 mile banked dirt oval. There is enough room to pit over 100 racers and lots of parts to buy as well on the wall. For those that have not raced there, it is a must see!! For those that have been there, then you know what I am talking about. There are pics of the tracks on their website. This is truely a R/C racers paradise. A link to the place is www.enidrcracing.com. Wish all people were as lucky to have a facility like this one to race at on a weekly basis.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

A new track looks good. Nice to see, only too far for me.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Well, if you are ever near Oklahoma, you know where you can race at 1st rate facility.