Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
2nd Annual Race For Grace >

2nd Annual Race For Grace

2nd Annual Race For Grace

Old 04-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Tech Master

Thumbs up 2nd Annual Race For Grace

Northwest RC racers you're invited to attend the 2nd Annual Race for Grace! at Seattle Indoor Raceway.

Date: May 12th, 2007
Time: 9am-4pm
Kent, WA 98032
(425) 251-6119

I'm posting this outside of the SIR thread because this event is a chance for all NW racers to unite for one cause, raising awareness and helping children.

President Clinton recognized the month of May as National Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS) Awareness Day. What is CdLS? You can visit the website to learn more about this syndrome and the children: CdLS Website

Why does SIR care so deeply about raising awareness of CdLS? Owner, Doug Papka and his wife Robyn are the proud parents of our guest of honor, the beautiful Grace Papka. Grace was diagnosed with CdLS, but with the support and love of her family, she is progressing well. All funds raised at this event will be donated to raise the awareness of CdLS and help other children like Grace.

What can you do to help? Come and join us! Race in the RC race! Donate prizes for fund raising raffles! Donate food for the racer potluck! Tell a friend about the event!

If you would like to sign up to race, you may contact SIR. For anything else, feel free to send me a PM or email.

We thank you in advance sharing in this awesome event!

RC Wife
Old 04-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rchoudini
Northwest RC racers you're invited to attend the 2nd Annual Race for Grace! at Seattle Indoor Raceway.

Date: May 12th, 2007
Time: 9am-4pm
Kent, WA 98032
(425) 251-6119

I'm posting this outside of the SIR thread because this event is a chance for all NW racers to unite for one cause, raising awareness and helping children.

President Clinton recognized the month of May as National Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS) Awareness Day. What is CdLS? You can visit the website to learn more about this syndrome and the children: CdLS Website

Why does SIR care so deeply about raising awareness of CdLS? Owner, Doug Papka and his wife Robyn are the proud parents of our guest of honor, the beautiful Grace Papka. Grace was diagnosed with CdLS, but with the support and love of her family, she is progressing well. All funds raised at this event will be donated to raise the awareness of CdLS and help other children like Grace.

What can you do to help? Come and join us! Race in the RC race! Donate prizes for fund raising raffles! Donate food for the racer potluck! Tell a friend about the event!

If you would like to sign up to race, you may contact SIR. For anything else, feel free to send me a PM or email.

We thank you in advance sharing in this awesome event!

RC Wife
is there a paypal account thats been set up to accept donations for this event? might help in receiving donations? im asking because id like to donate.