Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone going to the RCX show?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

Default Anyone going to the RCX show?

I was just wondering if anybody here is going to go to the RCX show? I know I am. This year it is in Pomona and they say it is going to be biger and better this year. The last few times they said that it was realy all not that much bigger but I think this time it will is going to be bigger and better this year! so who is all going?
Old 02-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by losi09
I was just wondering if anybody here is going to go to the RCX show? I know I am. This year it is in Pomona and they say it is going to be biger and better this year. The last few times they said that it was realy all not that much bigger but I think this time it will is going to be bigger and better this year! so who is all going?
cole do you go just to watch or do you race .
Old 02-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by m_perkins
cole do you go just to watch or do you race .
I do go there to watch to but the only thing there they have setup is the try me track wich is were every one can race some on road cars, and thats about it for racing and u can also watch the pro race too, so to anser ur qustion I usaly go to there and watch a lot of the stuff that is going on there and to check out some of the knew products that are coming out.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by losi09
I do go there to watch to but the only thing there they have setup is the try me track wich is were every one can race some on road cars, and thats about it for racing and u can also watch the pro race too, so to anser ur qustion I usaly go to there and watch a lot of the stuff that is going on there and to check out some of the knew products that are coming out.
only on road though right.no off road.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Tech Master

also cole about those slingshots i didnt get them togher yet.dave gave me a fusion pack and that pack toutched my sicors when it was in my new ofna bag.my bag caught on fire and that battery is done.but luckly none of my slingshots blew up.they caught because you cant toutch those packs to metal.but they were being sarcastic when they were saying they were on fire.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Tech Master

also cole about those slingshots i didnt get them togher yet.dave gave me a fusion pack and that pack toutched my sicors when it was in my new ofna bag.my bag caught on fire and that battery is done.but luckly none of my slingshots blew up.they caught because you cant toutch those packs to metal.but they were being sarcastic when they were saying they were on fire.
also my bag smells like burnt toast .
Old 02-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Tech Master

when is it meaning what month ,day .
Old 03-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Tech Master

when is it meaning what month ,day .
March 31st trougth April 1st, Saterday and Sunday.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

also my bag smells like burnt toast .
That sucks sorry to here about ur bag.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:22 AM
Tech Initiate

Theres a new site that is going to try to do a webcast with some interviews. Im hoping to make the Sunday show, but Ill be watching on Friday and Saturday!!

Last edited by oldfartjohn; 08-17-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:05 AM
TNB
Tech Adept

I made it and even took a few photos.

Old 04-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

I made it too. Nice pics of the hpi car.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Suspended

Anyone who missed the webcast can check it out right now. I'll be running what is now known as "TRCZ Live! Re-Stream" for the next couple of days until the streaming server's bandwidth limit is reached. There hours and hours of raw live video that was webcast worldwide from Friday-Sunday. Check it out for free at www.rcxlive.com or www.therczone.com/live/. I'm already planning some more events coming up soon with TRCZ Live!. This was the first time I did this and it was a one-man show, so it's going to improve as time goes by. The next event I'm hoping to attend should be a solid stream through hard-wired cat5 cable. Here's a little clue: It's a race.

The viewer feedback has been nothing but praise and we've even gotten some donations both in-person and over the internet from viewers.