R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum

Old 02-17-2007, 04:45 PM   #16
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to SpeedDesignz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohlman

Alex, I'm building my MSXX tomorrow night...
Old 02-18-2007, 09:10 PM   #17
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

what a great event! alex, vito, thanks for everything

peter rivera
sneak191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:43 AM   #18
Tech Adept

Default Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to the great people at South Shore for hosting an awesome event! I had a blast and hope to make it back soon. Alex, you ran an extremely well-run race program. I don't think I've ever seen that many 1/12th scales in one place - ha! As near as I can tell, the only problem with South Shore Hobbies is that someone decided to put it way too far away from my house.

Andy
adavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:00 AM   #19
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kwikvdub

Thank you so much Andy and Casey for making the trek. It is a haul from the Maryland area, thank you for showing the love. You Guys put on a great run to put it in the show. It was nice mixing it up with you Guys all day!.......... And Jamie, Gunner and Mike B. for making the trek from the North. Is was nice having you down and getting down and dirty in the "A" Stock Sedan. Great run!!

............. Plus I want to thank everyone for participating in this year's Cupid's Revenge. As expected, we had a packed house and it led to some unbelievable driving. ............. The Mains were jumping with energy, and this coming from the spectators. Thanks Guys for moving things along(with Tech and Marshalling)............. You Guys, my fellow Racers, ruled the day.

I also want to thank my Staff, George, Matt, Franzy, Debbie, Jim LaStella, Benny and Bonnie(For giving us a great place to race), and last but not least, my right hand of the day, Angie. She is simply the best!! These people are the behind -the -scene cast who make things happen. From when your greeted as you sign up, to running tech, to helping race announce when it's time for me to play. Thank you so much!!

And to NYC Hobbies for sponsoring the Event. The give-aways were simply AWESOME!!................... Lot's of goodies were handed out all day. From tires to a car kit. Thanks Guys........... Your Team Guys put on a great show too. Hope to see you at the next one.

To all the winners. CONGRATS!!!!.............. If you missed it, you missed out on some intense action all day. We have one more in March. Don't miss out on a busy month coming. From the Nats in Mid America, March Madness in CT., to our Trophy Event coming up soon. Hope you all can make it!!

Once again, thank you all so much for making this winter a memorable one. Until then, see you all at the track!!

TQRacing / 360 v2 RC Raceway / Team Downgrade Designs
Kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:07 AM   #20
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kwikvdub

............. BTW, the results of the Event are in, check it out!!

http://www.southshorehobby.com/wresu...02-18-2007.htm

TQRacing / 360 v2 RC Raceway / Team Downgrade Designs
Kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote