Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Carolina RC Complex >

Carolina RC Complex

Carolina RC Complex

Old 09-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Carolina RC Complex

Congratulations to Rodney Keasler on winning the Chase for the Cup 2006 in Stock Touring, We had our final points race for all 1/10 scale classes today, Rodney showed up this morning 2nd in points behind Joey McMakin and after the Main was done the points were tallied and Rodney was declared the champion.
Joey McMakin held on for second and Reggie Wade came from 5th to take the third spot.

I want to thank each and every person that participated in the points series and stuck with us even when we had the reconstruction project going on with the oval and had to put the points series on hold.

Reggie and Marvin travel a good distance every weekend to race with at Carolina and when the gas prices were at there highest Reggie and Marvin could be found in the pit room preparing their cars.

Thanks to all of my racers for their continued support.

Jim Duffle
Carolina RC Complex
Old 09-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by compdirector
Congratulations to Rodney Keasler on winning the Chase for the Cup 2006 in Stock Touring, We had our final points race for all 1/10 scale classes today, Rodney showed up this morning 2nd in points behind Joey McMakin and after the Main was done the points were tallied and Rodney was declared the champion.
Joey McMakin held on for second and Reggie Wade came from 5th to take the third spot.

I want to thank each and every person that participated in the points series and stuck with us even when we had the reconstruction project going on with the oval and had to put the points series on hold.

Reggie and Marvin travel a good distance every weekend to race with at Carolina and when the gas prices were at there highest Reggie and Marvin could be found in the pit room preparing their cars.

Thanks to all of my racers for their continued support.

Jim Duffle
Carolina RC Complex
thxs jim glad we can help we hve fun when we come con grats to hot rodney/ joey hope we can get more guys to join us nxt season hint when r u going to pave the track lol