Community
Wiki Posts
Search

thread approval?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Default thread approval?

new to the site and posted in the f/s section and got screen about it had to be approved by an admin...which is understandable but have 2 questions.... a. how long does it usually take and b. if its not approved will i be notified, is it changed or is it just thrown out?

thanks and to my wifes demise already getting ideas on what to spend if i can sell off the race setup!!
Old 06-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

There's not really any set amount of time for thread approvals, it's just whenever one of us finds it(unfortunately, while the system does tag the posts that need approval, it does not alert us about them or tell us where they are, we have to find them the old fashioned way). But I did find & approve your first one. And if we come across a spam post(or a troll, posts that serve no purpose or add to a conversation, etc.) that's waiting for approval, then we delete it before any regular members will ever see it. If you do end up waiting for some time on a post to be approved, feel free to send one of us mods a PM(especially one that happen to be online) & we should be able to handle it pretty quickly. Just keep in mind that except for people working for Internet Brands(& their names all have IB in them), we're all volunteers, we just come in whenever we have time to do it, so there can be times when a mod might be hard to find, we just do what we can, when we can....