Wiki Posts
Search

what takes so long moderators?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 04:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default what takes so long moderators?

im new here but was recommended to this site by a bunch of fellow rc'ers at my local track, everyone said it was a good place for info and a great place to find deals. ive tried posting my truck for sell in the proper place but all it says is waiting for a moderators approval,what takes so long its been three days thanks Jeremy
Old 11-17-2011, 06:27 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jeremyfowler33
im new here but was recommended to this site by a bunch of fellow rc'ers at my local track, everyone said it was a good place for info and a great place to find deals. ive tried posting my truck for sell in the proper place but all it says is waiting for a moderators approval,what takes so long its been three days thanks Jeremy

Hey Jeremy, welcome to Rctech, I think this thread may shine some light:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech...something.html
Old 11-17-2011, 06:49 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

3 days is much longer than normal BUT when your first couple posts are trying to sell things it throws up a red flag. Scamers often have new accounts. Members are very cautious of new members selling items, and they should be. Just letting you know. No matter how honest or nice a guy you may be it's just the way it is. I'm guessing a mod will approve your thread. Have a little patients and take a little time to establish yourself. Welcome to RCTech
Old 11-17-2011, 11:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Smile

Thanks for shining some light on this, I do understand and was just trying to hurry and get my new e buggy ready for our Turkey race but I can't do it without selling my truck or trading it for a motor and esc. Thanks for the help guys atleast you weren't jerks like most of the people on the other forums I've been on!
Old 11-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Are you referring to your SC10 thread that you posted twice? Did you try looking for it at all before suggesting it's taking too long to show up?

Also, you want to sell it, that's why you posted it for sale.

If that's the one, take a gander at the threads you've started, or do a search. It's there.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Tech Master

Hey, 3 days isnt too long. Some forums require you to be a member for a month and to have a higher number of good post. Not just something like cool, but something meaningful. (normally on those forums you are a "vacationing user" within a month if you are actually a scammer)
Old 11-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

the one i deleted due to you had it double posted.. the other one i approved yesterday or the day before.. i check every day for "new" threads to be approved... this is a free site.. i am so sorry it took me so long to approve your sc10 thread we do have normal lives also.....
Old 11-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Indeed, we do the best we can, but keep in mind, we're not professionals, & we don't get paid for this. We're volunteers, we do it because we love this place & want to keep it safe for everyone, & we do sometimes miss something here & there. But if it happens, just send one of us a PM & that'll alert us to it, so we can get to the heart of the problem right away....
Old 11-18-2011, 06:34 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

All it takes is a pm