Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Help with my other account. >

Help with my other account.

Help with my other account.

Old 10-22-2004, 07:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Help with my other account.

I had to create this account just to be able to see what is happening with my primary account, it seems to have been disabled. I have emailed futureal and am still awaiting a response. Anyone have any input? Oh and by the way my primary account name is wagonman72
Old 11-06-2004, 03:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

ok ......are you on rctech at work/home.....if so are there other people on it in the same place cos if it is then to shane it whould look like you have two accounts so he probibly canceled it cos of that[this happened to me i was pink panther] so in most casses it was just a fact that he doesnt know that you are posting from an establishment that has a joined internet line...................and as for the email thing .....he is vary buisy and has a lot of things to do so he baily gets a chance to chek his email so please only send it once and be patient