Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Matt M.

Signature Rules

Old 01-26-2011, 06:30 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Signature Rules

Hello Everyone!

For the sake of streamlining signature rules, cleaning up the forum and go through some preventative maintenance to keep the site running quickly - We have decided to make some changes to the RCTech post Signatures.

Going forward, the new signatures will have a maximum of 5 lines of text. Longer signatures will need to be shortened.

We'll also be watching for Advertising within signatures. This will no longer be allowed, as an added value to our RCTech Advertisers. To make this more clear, simply putting a link to your website, local hobby shop, or a online store or local hobby shop that you own is still allowed as normal. We want you to still be able to represent your entities online here on RCTech! The only difference is that we will not allow "Go to my store for XYZ Product" or advertising special sales on your signature. This also applies to ebay sales, race schedules, and our B/S/T forum sales.

Note, this is a repost of the Announcement of a couple years ago....this rule is in place. i am working on getting all the forum rules up and in one place....