Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

i always have
SEARCH drop down
type in my name
and i find all my crap
Old 11-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

but sometimes stuff gets deleted for no reason at all like a ghost (or dishonest admin)does it or something....and good luck getting a pm back (its way easier to drop a meaningless comment into your thread than actually pm a civilized answer...that would require someone to actually put time and effort in...
Old 11-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Default stick a fork in it

Guys thanks to the ones that helped, and for the ones that wanna hate well I wont say!!!
My computer has been down for awhile, and I am a newbe to this board so I just was not sure about some things.
I think we can stick a fork in this post, thanks again to all that helped....
Old 11-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I was warned about it, but it really is like baby sitting. In many cases adults, which is just surreal.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Tech Addict

babysitting? im done with this forum....you mods are just going crazy and treating members like crap
Old 11-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by streetsports
babysitting? im done with this forum....you mods are just going crazy and treating members like crap
I'm not a mod,but after seeing your 3 day hissyfit I'll have to say"don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya"
Old 11-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

look at post #7 and then #19...both mods making the 2 most negative unwanted comments in the thread...ive just spoken how i felt about the truth in the proper section to do so...but that cuss word in your sig is definately against rctech rules...and the rest of your sig is negative toward 95% of the community here and is posted for absolutely no reason at all...i beleive if you have a problem like that you are supposed to post it in this feedback section not make it your sig

R/C Tech Site Forum
Discuss any problems, suggestions, or questions regarding this website here. "All feedback is welcomed!"

Last edited by streetsports; 11-07-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

If you happen to take the time out from your hissyfit to read the QUOTE in my sig,it was made by a member of ROAR when he was throwing his fit,so thanks for playing,here's your sign and see ya later!
Old 11-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Addict

just because you wrapped a couple "s around it doesnt mean its not against the rules...but the fact that its still there does show something...if you think you are making a difference by throwing childish pictures and what not at me then....actually ya know what...nevermind...you win...this isnt our thread to hijack i just felt the need to point out some trolling that was going on...the guy that started this thread asked for a little help with something and people gave him a hard time for no reason
Old 11-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

just because you wrapped a couple "s around it doesnt mean its not against the rules...but the fact that its still there does show something...if you think you are making a difference by throwing childish pictures and what not at me then....actually ya know what...nevermind...you win...this isnt our thread to hijack i just felt the need to point out some trolling that was going on...the guy that started this thread asked for a little help with something and people gave him a hard time for no reason
Old 11-08-2010, 05:42 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
+1
Old 11-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Tech Addict

marcos you really enjoy instigating problems on this site dont you...i thought you were supposed to be a mod
Old 11-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

marcos you really enjoy instigating problems on this site dont you...i thought you were supposed to be a mod
marcos.j is a good guy.. he can start things once and a while but he can end them just as fast!!!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Tech Addict

he probably is a great guy (if yer one of his buddies)

compare his positive post count vs his negative post count daily and youll see that he's worse than the average "troller" that would receive infractions
Old 11-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

he probably is a great guy (if yer one of his buddies)

compare his positive post count vs his negative post count daily and youll see that he's worse than the average "troller" that would receive infractions
i think you are very wrong my friend... that is our " job/fun/anything you want to call it" here on rctech.. to "troll" and watch over all the little boys and girls so they play nice....