Wiki Posts
Search

Short course only forum?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
short course is off road so no need for another off road forum.
Point understood. I guess if we want to see SC separated, then we'll have to use one of the many good SC-only forums.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nastystroker
only if your lazy and dont want to do anything
Exhibit A:
Originally Posted by nastystroker
only if your lazy and dont want to do anything
only if "you're" lazy.

If "you're" gonna call someone out in this manner, at least make an attempt at getting it right. Don't call people out on your perceived flaws of them while clearly displaying your own.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

They already have dedicated SC forums out there. Not sure if rctech will do a specific SC forum section. Not sure though.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko
Exhibit A:

only if "you're" lazy.

If "you're" gonna call someone out in this manner, at least make an attempt at getting it right. Don't call people out on your perceived flaws of them while clearly displaying your own.
yup keyboard camando you're right im glad your not lazy
Old 12-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Tech Elite

I think you mean grammar Nazi. The keyboard commandos are the guys that act tough. I don't do that.

You should try to relax a little. You might see things in a new light, in lieu of this apparent dark cloud. I posted to help, I could have called you names as well and insulted your intelligence, but I didn't. Which is pretty much what you did, rude. And while doing so you completely mangled the English language. I mean, I'm no English teacher, you hand this to one and they'll tear it apart I'm sure. But, as to not be "lazy", I make an attempt at correcting things in my life and bettering myself. Especially if I'm gonna badmouth somebody. I was just trying to extend that outlook to you.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

no clouds here buddy, its just stupid to correct someone over something so idiotic. did you understand the point when you read your instead of you're? and to be honest i was giving mj a hard time because he does alot for this website i just wanted to pull his chain a little bit, so maybe your the one that needs a time out in the relax chair.

Last edited by nastystroker; 12-11-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Talking Thank you for speaking up

Originally Posted by marooko
Exhibit A:

only if "you're" lazy.

Thank you! I notice theres ALOT of negativity and nasty remarks on several different threads and theres really no need to act that way. We all just come here to chat about RC. No to tell people about how crappy there site is and put people down. I checked out the SCT site that was mentioned earlier and is good. Just no reason to act in this manner. Its just nasty
Old 12-15-2010, 01:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by RCaddict0
Thank you! I notice theres ALOT of negativity and nasty remarks on several different threads and theres really no need to act that way. We all just come here to chat about RC. No to tell people about how crappy there site is and put people down. I checked out the SCT site that was mentioned earlier and is good. Just no reason to act in this manner. Its just nasty
a lot is two words also.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:10 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

thank you
Old 12-15-2010, 07:16 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

as marcos said, the general electric offroad section is where to find info in the short course trucks. this is not going to change. i cannot have a sub forum for EVERY genre of racing.

i am a sct racer, i look thru the threads and read. i also frequent rcshortcourse. it is a fine site, however, it is a site with one genre in mind. similar to losi's forums.

i will say there are a vocal minority on this site that come back day after day, and complain about EVERYTHING. it is the same group, they stage an uprising, then go away for a while. then just when things are nice and quiet they pop up again....

it is what it is....input given in a respectful manner, while it may not receive action, is welcome.

thanks

Merry christmas
Old 12-15-2010, 07:34 AM
Tech Elite

For the most part, you're absolutely correct.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

I'd love a SC forum...

I am @ rcshortcourse as well, but would be nice to have one here
Old 12-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Tech Legend

Just my opinion , but lose the Monster truck forum and replace with the Sc forum ...

Yes , I race Short Bus ...
Old 12-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Just my opinion , but lose the Monster truck forum and replace with the Sc forum ...

Yes , I race Short Bus ...
Why?
Old 12-16-2010, 02:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

I vote for a short course section. I dont know why it isnt here all ready!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.