Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Complaints on moderators >

Complaints on moderators

Complaints on moderators

Old 07-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Complaints on moderators

Just wondering if anyone is having problems with the moderators?
Old 07-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Yes just where do you me to start & talking with other long time racers there's a lot,more to come when they get to a computer
Old 07-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Not sure who you are referring to, but I trust the moderation I have been doing has been fiar and open. I am guessing you guys have tried to resolve things with PM's and that has not resolved your issues. Please feel free to PM me, if you want to chat, I can send you my cell number...

It can be tough to moderate sometimes, as you have to take your personal feelings out of the discussion. You also have to try and keep things fair and not try to promote items in your intrest any more the others.

I try to let people hash things out between themselves moreso then stepping in.... I fyou have gripes, feel free t post them, just don't make it a personal attack...

Last edited by TimPotter; 07-15-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TimPotter
Not sure who you are referring to, but I trust the moderation I have been doing has been fiar and open. I am guessing you guys have tried to resolve things with PM's and that has not resolved your issues. Please feel free to PM me, if you want to chat, I can send you my cell number...

It can be tough to moderate sometimes, as you have to take your personal feelings out of the discussion. You also have to try and keep things fair and not try to promote items in your intrest any more the others.

I try to let people hash things out between themselves moreso then stepping in.... I fyou have gripes, feel free t post them, just don't make it a personal attack...
Thank you Tim

Last edited by TimPotter; 07-15-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

It's that a little power goes to some people head and they start to watch over and talk to adults like they should only talk to their kid and learn to be impartial and not take sidesYou csn even get kicked off the police force like that you know
Old 07-15-2010, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TimPotter

he is referring to me Tim i told someone ( not him) to leave the bs post out of a thread

If he has a problem with my moderation he needs to contact mr. losi or he can call me I'll pm him my cell # or anyone from Adrenaline can give him my number.

I will move this to the proper forum

Last edited by Marcos.J; 07-15-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Don't beat on marcos to bad he has alot of ground to cover on here and wants to keep things moving in the right direction.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

if anyone has a problem with the moderation of this site, they can send me a pm. being as i have not gotten 1 pm of complaint, i will close this thread.

marcos does an excellent job and does a lot of work here.i wish others would step up and be as proactive as he is.