Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Mail order stores conducting business on the N/w forum >

Mail order stores conducting business on the N/w forum

Mail order stores conducting business on the N/w forum

Old 05-17-2010, 11:14 PM
Tech Legend

Default JOIN THE KOOLEST TEAM IN THE N/W,Team Lunch Table is recruiting !!!

BDW Mr Losi ...
You can sit with us Team Lunch guys any time ....
Old 05-18-2010, 03:03 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
How can a mail order store like Team Terribles conduct business in the N/w forum while at the same time N/w Companies like High Velocity can not ?

Team Terribles should be only allowed to promote their store on the Companies & Team Forums as this is what that forum was intended for ...

Not on our N/w forum ....
+1, business is business imho.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

So what's the difference in this, and guys buying cars just to part out? I don't mean specific differences, I mean business differences. Because they don't have a store name or team it's okay?

I'm not taking issue, I try to research and buy from those I don't think are trying to make an ongoing profit. What I am doing, is asking your opinion on these guys. (thread starter and supporters, not mods.)

Last edited by marooko; 05-18-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Mr Losi , all due because I love "our" not "mine" beloved N/w forum ...

You have to admit we N/w dudes respected your intentions & reasons when you moved the TT Store to the club forum ...

The TT Guys ?

Show me where there respect is as they still continue promotions for the TT Store in our N/w forum ...

cherry

i am getting to my wits end with you

the thread in the nw forum is about possibly having a race in the northwest region.

if you dont like the team terrible ignore them. dont look at their stuff...steer clear...you are only making the problem that is in your head worse .....
Old 05-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by mr. losi
cherry

the thread in the nw forum is about possibly having a race in the northwest region.

if you dont like the team terrible ignore them. dont look at their stuff...steer clear...you are only making the problem that is in your head worse .....

I love the RcTech forum .....

Hope you can learn to understand my feelings towards the issue as well...
Old 05-18-2010, 12:59 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

How can a mail order store like Team Terribles conduct business in the N/w forum while at the same time N/w Companies like High Velocity can not ?

Team Terribles should be only allowed to promote their store on the Companies & Team Forums as this is what that forum was intended for ...

Not on our N/w forum ....
My question is this............WHERE IS THE STORE CONDUCTING BUSINESS ON ANY OF YOUR NORTH WEST SITES? I have not seen "The Store" do any of these things that you are posting on here. If Team Terribles members say something about "The Store" that is word of mouth.Thats not cunducting business. If you know so much then why dont you even know the name of the store? It's NOT Team Terribles. Terribles RC has NEVER tried to conduct any business on any threads on this site, and that includes your NW Threads.
Happy Racing to all of YOU.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

cherry

+1
Old 05-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

never mind.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

cherry

Believe it or not Mods, Cherry is a good guy but definitely has some temper tantrums and once something is stuck in his head it wont leave.
We have all encouraged him to give it up but to no avail.

It must be hard sometimes having to keep a cool and level head as an admin when in reality you probably want to cyber slap the hell outta someone.

Just curious George, but when will you give it up? I think you have officially exhausted your last possible avenue to "deal" with this "team" that bugs you so badly.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko
So what's the difference in this, and guys buying cars just to part out? I don't mean specific differences, I mean business differences. Because they don't have a store name or team it's okay?

I'm not taking issue, I try to research and buy from those I don't think are trying to make an ongoing profit. What I am doing, is asking your opinion on these guys. (thread starter and supporters, not mods.)
That's a good point. You know, one guy even wanted to raffle off his HB D8T, which he claimed was worth $300, but he wouldn't do the drawing until he reached $600 in ticket sales! Good thing it didn't work out because he could have seen some serious legal trouble.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I remember the thread. Supposedly it was to fund something for the kids or something like that. i don't know if it was literally "for the kids", but it sounded like it was for a good cause.

I'm a capitalist through and through, but at some point, it's called greed. And that's a human trait.