Community
Wiki Posts
Search

R/C Tech Upgrade FAQ

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 07:23 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Originally Posted by Little Bahnatka
when i try this is the message i get....
That's weird. I will look into that.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)
Default thread seaching

Have you fixed the ability to search specific threads. That is a very valuble feature. It helps with limiting multiple posts.

Thanks Lil-bump
Old 06-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

here's what come's up when i get on here ....

[an error occurred while processing this directive

don't know what that is....lol
Old 06-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Hey Shane what happened to my signature? It was OK this morning and now is screwed....Something I did or site issue?

EA
Old 07-01-2007, 10:41 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Somebody alerted us that Commercial Vendors were receiving subscriber signature privileges, which actually was not intended. It was fixed. I actually only thought one person was affected otherwise I would have let you know. Sorry about the confusion!
Old 07-02-2007, 05:16 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by futureal
Somebody alerted us that Commercial Vendors were receiving subscriber signature privileges, which actually was not intended. It was fixed. I actually only thought one person was affected otherwise I would have let you know. Sorry about the confusion!
do you know what this is???? an error occurred while processing this directive every time i go on this wonderful site it come's up....
Old 07-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

futureal, TSR6, JasonP. Good evening.

After a two month hiatious, I've returned to RCTech to discover a new logo, new layout, and many, many changes. You've been busy!

Being one who is resolute to "search fist, then ask questions", I've found answers on nearly everything that puzzled me since logging on this afternoon... save three:

1) Where (other than the "Paid Subscriptions" link in the User Control Panel) can I find further information on the Elite Membership now available? I would expect a "Sticky" on this subject if you hope to advertise its purpose, cost, and availability. An important topic I feel is the "Auto Renewal feature".

2) Is the new Trader Feedback feature intended to supplement or supplant the existing Trader Feedback forum thread? I still see people posting feedback there and I'm unsure as to whether the Trader Feedback feature posts to that thread automatically or if the posters are not using the new feature.

3) I see repeat postings on issues in both this FAQ and the Site Issues: Technical thread. Do you have a "Top 5" list and possible ETAs on their repair/dependancy issues/back-burner status? It seems that the Subscribed Thread checkboxes and the Search This Thread option are hot topics that many people are talking about.

That's my top three. Thanks again for the great Forum. Serves me right for leaving for so long. I didn't receive any notifications via email otherwise I think I wouldn't have been so shocked today had there been a warning!

Mr.Maim
Old 07-06-2007, 05:07 AM
Tech Champion

do you see the Trader Rating: 0 below you name ... just click on that to leave feedback.....
Old 07-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

Yes, I read through this FAQ and saw that someone else had posted something to the extent of: "oh, I clicked on the link Leave Feedback and that is where I leave feedback" so I did the same. I'm more curious about the current (old) Trader Feedback thread. Does leaving feedback in my feedback thingy also post that in the Trader Feedback? Is it searchable? Can I get that with a side of fries? Inquiring minds want to know!

Originally Posted by Mr.Maim

2) Is the new Trader Feedback feature intended to supplement or supplant the existing Trader Feedback forum thread? I still see people posting feedback there and I'm unsure as to whether the Trader Feedback feature posts to that thread automatically or if the posters are not using the new feature.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

futureal, TSR6, JasonP. Good evening.

After a two month hiatious, I've returned to RCTech to discover a new logo, new layout, and many, many changes. You've been busy!

Being one who is resolute to "search fist, then ask questions", I've found answers on nearly everything that puzzled me since logging on this afternoon... save three:

1) Where (other than the "Paid Subscriptions" link in the User Control Panel) can I find further information on the Elite Membership now available? I would expect a "Sticky" on this subject if you hope to advertise its purpose, cost, and availability. An important topic I feel is the "Auto Renewal feature".

3) I see repeat postings on issues in both this FAQ and the Site Issues: Technical thread. Do you have a "Top 5" list and possible ETAs on their repair/dependancy issues/back-burner status? It seems that the Subscribed Thread checkboxes and the Search This Thread option are hot topics that many people are talking about.

That's my top three. Thanks again for the great Forum. Serves me right for leaving for so long. I didn't receive any notifications via email otherwise I think I wouldn't have been so shocked today had there been a warning!

Mr.Maim

- No popups for IMs.
- No grid view (alternating colors made it easier to read) in message list.
- No grid view (alternating colors made it easier to read) in subscribed threads list.
- Can't search within threads.
- No checkboxes in Subscribed Threads list to select subscrptions.
- Constantly getting logged off if idle for more than 5 minutes.
- Read receipt "Okay" button doesn't work.
- Location no longer visible under user's avatar.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Last edited by Mr.Maim; 07-11-2007 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

To answer some of the recent questions:

(1) Yes, we are aware there are still pending issues - we are working to address those. We are in the middle of working on a front page re-design, along with several other large projects - so a lot of items are being juggled right now.

A lot of the issues are already fixed - but we have not pushed the changes to Production.

Patience please - it will be worth it.

(2) The trader feedback is simply a supplement to the feedback thread. It gives a quick feedback review vs. having to read through an entire thread.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks
Old 07-14-2007, 09:44 PM
R/C Tech Founder

- No grid view (alternating colors made it easier to read) in message list.
Could you elaborate on this one? It should alternate most everywhere (I am aware of the subscribed threads problem).
Old 07-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Tech Master

Thank you for your responses gentlemen!

futureal: Sorry, I misspoke. It's the grid view that is missing from the message list. I swear that there were alternating white and grey colors in both the message list and the subscribed thread list... in either case, the grid view from the message list does not appear.

See attached.

Thank you, Mr.Maim
Attached Thumbnails R/C Tech Upgrade FAQ-rctech2.jpg  
Old 07-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Search Thread is working!

YAY!

Thanks... now I can search for more stuff to buy!
Old 09-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Subscription

I don't know where to ask this guy.. again... [can't find any thread on this]

My subscription has been stopped. I checked my paypal its already auto deduct $16.99 to Ampdraw since August 23rd 2008.

Unique Transaction ID #9BL98022VB817533H
In reference to:S-4U6886249R437543K

Pls advice whats went wrong.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.