Big C's Prayer Room >

Big C's Prayer Room

Like Tree28Likes

Big C's Prayer Room

Old 05-20-2017, 07:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hunternaf
Big C, I praying for your wife's medical reports and finding the right job,and for other request on this thread
Thank you deeply my Brother may GOD Bless you and yours.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Tech Master

Again thanks to everyone that come into this thread and prayers for those that are seeking prayer. I know for a fact GOD is not only happy but your blessings or prayers answers are on their way.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just need to know, how do prayers really work? They seem to backfire a lot and not turn out good. I am almost hesitant to pray because I think I am praying the wrong way or for the wrong reason.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Tech Adept

Also how is everyone doing? I know some people here are going through hard times. I pray that you will let GOD carry you through.
Old 05-24-2017, 05:57 AM
Tech Regular

Today is pet scan day for my wife to see if the chemo and radiation had did there job, so far having multitudes of prayers going up to our heavenly father my wife's side effects of the chemo and radiation have been manageable
kenmtb likes this.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kenmtb
Just need to know, how do prayers really work? They seem to backfire a lot and not turn out good. I am almost hesitant to pray because I think I am praying the wrong way or for the wrong reason.
Brother Ken,

Most of the time we pray for something and it seems nothing is happening, please keep in mind most of the time we pray is for something that is needed or needs attention right then and there, we are looking at things through a very small window but yet GOD is looking at our whole life through a big window or HE can see the big picture.

That leaves us with trusting in HIM and that is also were FAITH comes in. When prayers backfire that could be GOD saying NO or not right now, either way GOD will never forsake you.
kenmtb likes this.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:26 AM
Tech Master

Also how is everyone doing? I know some people here are going through hard times. I pray that you will let GOD carry you through.
GOD is good on matter what no mater the hard times, bedtimes or heart breaks GOD is good and has and will get us through ALL.

Ken again thanks for your prayers trust they work maybe just not what we are looking for but the work because we serve a wonderful GOD.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hunternaf
Today is pet scan day for my wife to see if the chemo and radiation had did there job, so far having multitudes of prayers going up to our heavenly father my wife's side effects of the chemo and radiation have been manageable
Father GOD lifting up hunters wife GOD that you will grant her favor and a good and blessed doctors report. You said in your word GOD that we are healed through your Son's strips and we have to not only speak it but most important BELIEVE IT !

Father I speak LIFE !!! over Hunters wife and pray for him and father that you will give them victory today and strength that he needs to be a strong man of GOD for his wife and family.

In Jesus name AMEN !!!!!!!
kenmtb likes this.

Last edited by BigC2007; 05-24-2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:33 AM
Tech Master

Default need pray for a deal on here ..............

Brother need prayer for a deal on here 4 days ago, sent money to someone for parts and have not received any tracking # or and he has not replied to any of my emails and PM's .

He has been online (rectech) but nothing at all from him so would like prayer on this that if there is anything meant for bad that GOD will turn it into good.

Thanks
kenmtb likes this.

Last edited by BigC2007; 05-24-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:43 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by BigC2007
Father GOD lifting up hunters wife GOD that you will grant her favor and a good and blessed doctors report. You said in your word GOD that we are healed through your Son's strips and we have to not only speak it but most important BELIEVE IT !

Father I speak LIFE !!! over Hunters wife and pray for him and father that you will give them victory today and strength that he needs to be a strong man of GOD for his wife and family.

In Jesus name AMEN !!!!!!!
AMEN !!!
Old 05-25-2017, 06:40 AM
Tech Master

AMEN !!!
Ken

I feel that you have a caring and compassionate spirit, please keep that strong no matter what and watch GOD move and bless you. Those that have a caring and loving heart will always be attacked by the world and the prince of this world.

These attacks will come against your faith and trust in GOD and even meant distract us from hearing GOD. To fight that say in prayer, stay in the word and make sure your grounded in a good bible teaching word of GOD church.

God Bless you Ken.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:15 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for all the wonderful words and prayers. Makes my day. I am also blessed to have a pastor that is extremely grounded in the scriptures. The world may attack but GOD has our back.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Default Pray for our Brothers and Sister and their little Kids that were killed

My Brothers we are so blessed to live in a country that we can praise and worship our GOD and not worried about being killed for our faith. My heart goes out to these family and kids that face death just to say they love JESUS !!!

Just wonder how many so-called Christians would die for CHRIST here in the USA if someone put a gun to your head and ask you if your a follower of CHRIST ?

Cairo, Egypt (CNN)Twenty-six people have been killed in Egypt after unidentified gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians in what officials are calling a terror attack.

Ten assailants wearing fatigues and face masks fired on the passengers from three four-wheel drive vehicles, Egypt's Interior Ministry told CNN.

The Christians were traveling Friday to a monastery, St. Samuel the Confessor, around 100 km (62 miles) northwest of the city of Minya when they came under fire, the ministry said.
Who are Egypt's Coptic Christianns
Twenty-five others were also injured, some of whom are now in critical condition, Health Ministry spokesman Khaled Mugahed told state-run TV al-Masriya.

Men, women and children are among the dead and injured, and 50 ambulances are now at the scene, he said.

The attack comes as the country is still under a three-month state of emergency period following twin attacks on Coptic churches on Palm Sunday last month that killed dozens of people, in attacks claimed by ISIS.

Old 05-29-2017, 06:38 PM
Tech Adept

That is beyond words. What should one pray for after that?
Old 05-30-2017, 07:03 AM
Tech Master

That is beyond words. What should one pray for after that?
Pray for their family that will need GOD's healing and comfort, pray for protection for our Brother's and Sister's that live in these area were at anytime they can be killed or slaughter for their faith.

Again I wounder just how many of us so-called Christians here in the US will take a bullet for our faith ?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.