R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ

Like Tree13Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 08-30-2017, 06:19 PM   #121
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Carlisle In.
Posts: 338
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

praying for Earl
__________________
Gary L Sundman
New Carlisle In.
VRC Pro
hunternaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:22 PM   #122
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Carlisle In.
Posts: 338
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

and still needing prayers for my wife, 3 month check up (cat scan) was negative but Dr said 20% chance of return within next 5 yrs, I heard 80% cure rate and nothing is impossible with God
__________________
Gary L Sundman
New Carlisle In.
VRC Pro
hunternaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:30 PM   #123
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South of the border
Posts: 164
Default AMEN

"As we set our sights on things above and not beneath"
"For we do not live by what is seen but we live by what is unseen"
My brothers please be fully aware that just because a like button hasn't been pushed or a prayer request answered typed on the screen that there are brothers and sisters who read this and pray for you as has been asked, for some find it hard to put their faith into words and that is cool for sometimes the miracles of the Lord are hard to describe, but as far as east is from west so to are the prayers that the Father hears for you from the other side of the world.
Hunter my friend, everyone who asked or whom was touched by Jesus was healed or made whole. There is no situation, there is no circumstance, there is no doctors report that can stand in the way of the Almighty all healing Jesus.
jagman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 06:33 AM   #124
Tech Master
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,288
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunternaf View Post
praying for Earl
Thank you my Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunternaf View Post
and still needing prayers for my wife, 3 month check up (cat scan) was negative but Dr said 20% chance of return within next 5 yrs, I heard 80% cure rate and nothing is impossible with God
Daily lifting up your wife and all my Brothers and Sister that need the blessing of His strips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagman1 View Post
"As we set our sights on things above and not beneath"
"For we do not live by what is seen but we live by what is unseen"
My brothers please be fully aware that just because a like button hasn't been pushed or a prayer request answered typed on the screen that there are brothers and sisters who read this and pray for you as has been asked, for some find it hard to put their faith into words and that is cool for sometimes the miracles of the Lord are hard to describe, but as far as east is from west so to are the prayers that the Father hears for you from the other side of the world.
Hunter my friend, everyone who asked or whom was touched by Jesus was healed or made whole. There is no situation, there is no circumstance, there is no doctors report that can stand in the way of the Almighty all healing Jesus.
Jagman thanks for your post and words of wisdom and bring the Word of God to the light.
__________________
BigC

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 06:47 PM   #125
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Carlisle In.
Posts: 338
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Big C I will continue to pray for you and your wife
__________________
Gary L Sundman
New Carlisle In.
VRC Pro
hunternaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 06:48 PM   #126
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South of the border
Posts: 164
Default Much More.

How much more then will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him.

With the weekend upon us and Sunday fast approaching we come together to give praise and worship to the One who paid the price for each and everyone of us. This Sunday in Australia is fathers day, now it doesn't matter if we assemble together in love and good works to encourage one another on a Sunday or a Monday, a Tuesday or a Wednesday, a Thursday or a Friday or on a Saturday. For everyday is Fathers day for Gods children.

So my prayer is this,

Dear Father,
May we enter into your house victoriously with our arms lifted up high to the Lord of lords. May we be humble enough to fall on our knees at the feet of the King of kings and give Him our heart, May we enter bodly into your throne room of grace, to be encouraged, to be lifted up into your presence into the loving arms of our Father. Amen.

May God bless you all abundantly and much more than you ever thought possible.
Happy Fathers day to you all.
Steve.
jagman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #127
Tech Master
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,288
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagman1 View Post
How much more then will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him.

With the weekend upon us and Sunday fast approaching we come together to give praise and worship to the One who paid the price for each and everyone of us. This Sunday in Australia is fathers day, now it doesn't matter if we assemble together in love and good works to encourage one another on a Sunday or a Monday, a Tuesday or a Wednesday, a Thursday or a Friday or on a Saturday. For everyday is Fathers day for Gods children.

So my prayer is this,

Dear Father,
May we enter into your house victoriously with our arms lifted up high to the Lord of lords. May we be humble enough to fall on our knees at the feet of the King of kings and give Him our heart, May we enter bodly into your throne room of grace, to be encouraged, to be lifted up into your presence into the loving arms of our Father. Amen.

May God bless you all abundantly and much more than you ever thought possible.
Happy Fathers day to you all.
Steve.

In agreement Brother Steve ............. Amen, Amen and Amen
__________________
BigC

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:38 AM   #128
Tech Master
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,288
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Spiritual Dating

Spiritual Dating your wife or girlfriend,

I thought this was interesting and hope you enjoy it.



Have you ever tried to pray or discuss the Bible together as a couple, only to give up after a short time because you and your spouse got distracted or frustrated? Connecting spiritually with your spouse can be challenging, with so many other pursuits vying for attention in your busy schedules. But it’s always worthwhile to make the effort to connect on a spiritual level, because that’s the part of your relationship that will last forever.

A great way to build a stronger spiritual connection with your spouse is by designing dates around that purpose. Here’s how you can connect with your spouse spiritually through dates:

Extend grace to each other. Just as God gives grace to you, be graceful with your spouse, giving the freedom to learn and grow spiritually in the ways that come most naturally to your spouse. Be positive and patient with your spouse, encouraging him or her to enjoy the process of growing closer to God with you.

Schedule your dates and set ground rules for them. Get each one of your 10 upcoming dates on the calendar and plan how to interact with each other during the dates so that both of you feel safe talking with each other openly about deep thoughts and feelings. Set ground rules such as: staying positive, focusing on what your relationship to be like in the future, talking mainly about your relationship and avoiding distractions by saving other topics (such as your jobs or your children) for other times, participating enthusiastically, refraining from forcing discussions when they get stuck, being honest yet still kind to each other, resisting attacking your spouse or defending yourself, and aiming to have fun while growing spiritually.

Connect faith and love. On this first date, you and your spouse will talk about each of your spiritual journeys up until this point, as well as how you want to continue your journey together as a couple. Enjoy a leisurely dinner together, and over the meal, tell each other the stories of how God has worked in your life individually. Then discuss how you all would like to pursue closer relationships with God together from this point on.

Appreciate your differences. On this second date, you all will learn how to appreciate the God-given differences between you and learn how to use those differences to complement each other. Talk about some specific God-given gifts that you recognize in each other, and encourage each other to put those gifts to use in practical ways as a team, so your different strengths will work together to accomplish more than either of you could alone.

Experience God together. On this third date, you’ll figure out where and when you each feel closest to God and what factors can best bring you together spiritually as you worship God together. Discuss where and when each of you feel closest to God – such as in nature, in church, in solitude, or in prayer. Then suggest new ways you all can try to pursue God together. Next, discuss each other’s core beliefs – about such topics as God, life, death, marriage, family, forgiveness, pain, and hope. Identify the spiritual values that you both share.

Get into the Bible. On this fourth date, you’ll learn how you can read and study the Word of God together successfully. Talk honestly about any previous attempts at studying the Bible together that have left either of you feeling coerced, frustrated, or dissatisfied. Then make a fresh plan for how to do so in a mutually enjoyable way. Find the best time of day or night to read the Bible together on a regular basis, choose a Bible with a commentary or application that’s relevant to both of you, and ask four key questions: “What does this passage say?” “What does this passage mean?” “What does this passage teach about God?” and “How do I apply this to myself?”
__________________
BigC

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:32 AM   #129
Tech Master
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,288
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Prayer for TX and FL

Please forgive me for not posting this earlier , but we cant imaging what our Brothers and Sister are going through in TX and soon to be FL.

For those that have lost homes, cars and even love ones our hearts and prayers are with you deeply, for those in FL we pray protection.

Father GOD we lift those up that are in desperate need for your grace and blessings, we pray for rebuilding and jobs to restart and families to regroup.

Father show them favor , show them protection, show then healing spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically and financially.

Let them know they are loved and let them feel your loved and all things will work out for good through Christ Jesus !
__________________
BigC

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:41 AM   #130
Tech Master
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,288
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Spiritual Weakness

A major problem is that human nature compels us to focus almost totally upon the physical. God provides us "wilderness experiences" to let us know that there is a spiritual aspect to life that requires feeding and maintenance just as surely as the physical. Prayer, study, meditation, and obedience are the assimilation process in this parallel. Within this feeding/assimilation process, our relationship with God, worship, and religion should be enhanced to play an effective, positive role in life. Worship is more than adoration and reverence; it is the response of the whole person to the entirety of God's will in all aspects of life. In the church, at home, on the job, and in the community, our direction must always be whatever God wills.

Starvation of the spirit is less obvious on the outside than physical hunger because the spirit starves much more slowly and it resides within. Spiritual malnutrition may go unrecognized for long periods because the body and life goes right on. Yet just as surely as one's body gives signs that it needs nourishment, so does the spirit, and it, too, will eventually be recognized on the outside by its symptoms.

When the body cries out for food, one feels emptiness in the stomach, weakness in the muscles, and even sleepiness. If it goes on long enough, a faintness and headache may arise. But when the spirit is malnourished either from deprivation or a harmful diet, the gradual reaction in life is different.

Spiritual weakness appears, as does sin. With sin comes anger, irritability, exasperation, depression, discouragement, melancholy, despondency, gloominess, bitterness, hatred, resentment, self-pity, hopelessness, despair, paranoia, envy, jealousy, family conflict, arguing, divorce, drunkenness or other addictions, and competitiveness as self-centeredness deepens.

Even tho I love to pray for others and find the Word of GOD to bless others, today I find myself weak and under attack, so pray for me as I pray for you .

Thanks you Big C
__________________
BigC

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:16 PM   #131
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Carlisle In.
Posts: 338
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

praying for you Big C
__________________
Gary L Sundman
New Carlisle In.
VRC Pro
hunternaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:30 PM   #132
Tech Master
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,288
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunternaf View Post
praying for you Big C
Thank you my Brother it means a lot .
__________________
BigC

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:24 AM   #133
Tech Master
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,288
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Over 3000 views but only a handfull of prayers

Just wondering if 98% that have stop by this thread take time out to pray? Or 98% of you dont really care and your life is the best and you need nothing ?

When you pray for others it will grant you blessings and favor with and in GOD. Like Gods word says in the last days most will turn away and my guess it starts out with prayer then no church and no word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZFTX5wR1k4
__________________
BigC

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:12 PM   #134
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South of the border
Posts: 164
Default Set yourself aside

Hey Brother C, i just love an altar call, so i will come to the altar and give all and everything I have as a living sacrifice to God, called to be holy just as He is holy.
Prayer is one of the most powerful things that we have been given to use, for Jesus did not die just so we can go to heaven but also to tear the veil which stood between man ( or woman) and the holy of holy's so that through Him we can have a wonderful, intimate relationship with God who is our Father. As Jesus did many miracles He would often retreat and spend time in prayer with God. "When you pray, pray like this".
For some people just getting out of bed and greeting the day was a miracle, For others just getting through the day to days of work, families, relationships, the supermarket can be a miracle, For some just getting to church is a miracle, you get up early, get your things ready, got the worship music on and then there is something that is trying to stop you from recieving the blessing that God has set aside for you, all these are times when just like Jesus we need to come to our Father.
"For in all things through prayer, supplication and thanksgiving".
So my prayer request is simply this. That all things i do bring glory to God, that i do not just know of His love but become it and that every step i take is a step closer to being an image of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
Amen
jagman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:25 PM   #135
Tech Master
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,288
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagman1 View Post
Hey Brother C, i just love an altar call, so i will come to the altar and give all and everything I have as a living sacrifice to God, called to be holy just as He is holy.
Prayer is one of the most powerful things that we have been given to use, for Jesus did not die just so we can go to heaven but also to tear the veil which stood between man ( or woman) and the holy of holy's so that through Him we can have a wonderful, intimate relationship with God who is our Father. As Jesus did many miracles He would often retreat and spend time in prayer with God. "When you pray, pray like this".
For some people just getting out of bed and greeting the day was a miracle, For others just getting through the day to days of work, families, relationships, the supermarket can be a miracle, For some just getting to church is a miracle, you get up early, get your things ready, got the worship music on and then there is something that is trying to stop you from recieving the blessing that God has set aside for you, all these are times when just like Jesus we need to come to our Father.
"For in all things through prayer, supplication and thanksgiving".
So my prayer request is simply this. That all things i do bring glory to God, that i do not just know of His love but become it and that every step i take is a step closer to being an image of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
Amen
Very well said my Brother very well said all glory be to HIM. Thank you for your post.

Stay Praying and most of all Stay Blessed.
__________________
BigC

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Formula 1... Darkseid Chat Lounge 15000 09-22-2017 08:34 PM
Tekno SCT410 Thread Matthew_Armeni Electric Off-Road 26651 06-08-2017 10:12 PM
Team Holy Rollers Mr. Shookie R/C Racers 4 Christ 3541 04-16-2017 12:49 PM
How about a change of pace around here? :o) WYLDTHING R/C Racers 4 Christ 16 11-03-2010 11:22 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:28 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net