R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ

Like Tree10Likes

Old 06-19-2017, 07:07 AM   #76
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunternaf View Post
I often tell people God provides for our needs, not all of our wants, and if God would have known I could have been trusted with a fortune I would have been born of different parents, but I wasn't and god has blessed me with the ability to earn a living that for the last 10 yrs is more like a dream. I can not believe I get to earn a living helping others and often am able to share my faith quite often as a hospice nurse
Quote:
and yes I have endured many bad experiences that most people will never have to endure in this world, but it will all be good when I get to spend an eternity in heaven, which will make time in this world seem like a blink of an eye, even if I live to be 100
^^^ very well said my Brother and I see you have a grateful and humble spirit and man oh man you are going to have a beautiful mansion in heaven ! Also God will be there for you when needed because of this promise to those that humble themselves in times of hardships.

1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you.

Hunter I know you have and your family has came a long way and have endured a lot but the grace that God has for you because of your humble spirit is amazing and others will see that in you and give God glory because of your steadfast and faith that you have in a wonderful Father/God.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:04 AM   #77
Tech Master

Jesus is the Vine, and it is our connection with Him that makes our own life bear fruit. I find that when I spend some quiet time with the Lord before I start my day, pray for a few minutes, read a little scripture and listen, that my day goes so much better. It reminds me of why I am doing this and that I am not just struggling alone in life. After a few minutes alone with the Lord, I am much stronger.

Always include the Lord in Your day. Remember that without Him, you can do nothing of lasting value. Taking just ten minutes to stop, pray and listen, can change your life, those around you, and the world itself.

Prayer: Father strengthen those that read this today and cover us with Your presence. Draw our heart to You Lord and let us see through Your eyes. Use us and make my life count for Your kingdom, in the name of Jesus.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Old Yesterday, 08:18 AM   #78
Tech Master

Anyone need prayer at all ? So I take it everyone one is good ? No attacks from the enemy ? If no attacks make sure your on the right team or your walk with the LORD is daily because this world not a friend of God and we are NOT of this world.

Just something to think about.

God Bless

Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #79
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

plenty of blessings here
hunternaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM   #80
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

my daily prayer is for my children and grandchildren would come to know god, as I did not make it a priority when we raised the children
hunternaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #81
Tech Master

Quote:
plenty of blessings here
^^^ Great News
Quote:
my daily prayer is for my children and grandchildren would come to know god, as I did not make it a priority when we raised the children
Never to late my Brother your prayers will make have God tug at their hearts.

Old Today, 08:31 AM   #82
Tech Master