Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
Big C's Prayer Room >

Big C's Prayer Room

Like Tree28Likes

Big C's Prayer Room

Old 04-28-2017, 07:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My wife, Diana has 1 more radiation tx to go and the tumor at last check has decreased by 50%, god has answered prayer and has kept her side effects tolerable-manageable with prescribed medications, many have been praying and she believes this is her boat ride across the sea with Jesus at her side, she occasionally wakes him and he calms the storm enough for her to continue, the other day she had a sensation of calm that everything was going to be o.k. Me as a hospice nurse and having lost 2 daughters know we are only on this world for a blink of an eye compared to an eternity spent with God only because someone has paid the admission price to allow me in
kenmtb likes this.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hunternaf
My wife, Diana has 1 more radiation tx to go and the tumor at last check has decreased by 50%, god has answered prayer and has kept her side effects tolerable-manageable with prescribed medications, many have been praying and she believes this is her boat ride across the sea with Jesus at her side, she occasionally wakes him and he calms the storm enough for her to continue, the other day she had a sensation of calm that everything was going to be o.k. Me as a hospice nurse and having lost 2 daughters know we are only on this world for a blink of an eye compared to an eternity spent with God only because someone has paid the admission price to allow me in
My LORD my prayers and heart goes out to you !!! I know the feeling of lost oh so to much also. I lost my Father then 2 years my mother then the next year my sister then 2 nephews.

Just like God's word says in James 4:14 Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.

The blessed hope we have that we will see our love ones again is comfort and if we really look at what this world has turn into I find myself saying come LORD come.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

To all that are reading this post:

Father GOD bless those that are reading this, blessed their wife's/girlfriends, kids, family and love ones. Bless them today with your Mercy, Grace, healing and love today.

I pray a hedge of protection over them and may your blessings and favor rain down.

In Jesus name AMEN
Old 05-02-2017, 06:20 AM
Tech Master

Default Unanswered Prayers

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says Yahweh. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8 WEB

There were many times in my life that I worked something out in my mind, planned the way that it should go, and then watched it as it went the other way. As a business owner, at times it was frustrating. I needed to be in control. Sometimes I became angry because I felt that it could have been a good break for us. Like Martha, I would ask God 'Lord, don't You care?'

Time and time again I saw that God had other plans for me. Many times He just kept me from making a bad choice, though it looked really good at the time. He could see further down the road than I could. Thank God for those unanswered prayers.

Most often though, He was preparing me for the next stage of my life, and His next project. While I was working hard on 'My plans,' He was busy steering me to where I needed to be next. His plans sometimes involved being laid off, mistreated, and offended. At least that was my perception. In reality, it was mostly my pride that got hurt, and fairly often. God will discipline His children (Hebrews 12:7).

Disappointment often comes when our plans do not line up with His plans. We struggle and strive to make a business work only to find that He is trying to move us into something better. We kick and fight and scream to hold onto the past when He is trying to gently pull it away so that He can get us to take the next step. It is like holding on to a bad tooth. God is always preparing you for the next stage of your life. What you are doing now is preparing you for what is coming. He will make it all worth it and one day looking back, it will make sense.

I am writing this to those that have submitted their lives to God as the Bible teaches us, because that is who the promises are for. 'In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will direct your paths' (Proverbs 3:6). 'Also delight yourself in the Lord, And He will give you the desires of your heart' (Psalms 37:4). 'You shall seek Me, and find Me, when you shall search for Me with all your heart' (Jeremiah 29:13). 'If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land' (Isaiah 1:19).

All these verses state 'If you do this' then 'this will happen.' Jesus Himself said, 'Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and don't do the things which I say?' (Luke 6:46). Our obedience is what actually makes Him our Lord and activates the promises of God in our life. Who shall eat the good of the land? The willing and obedient. Who will have the desires of their heart? Those who delight themselves in the Lord.

I have spent years of my life that were not submitted to God and He let me roam like a wild weed, doing whatever I chose, and reaping the consequences. My progress in life stalled, and years were lost. The Father did not stop the prodigal son from leaving His house (Luke 15:13), nor will the Lord stop you when you fully understand what you are doing, and choose to do it anyway. When the party is over though, we are always welcome to come home to Him.

When I began to intentionally seek God daily, tried to live right, laid on the carpet and poured out my heart to Him, then things began to change in my life for the better. Does the way that we live affect the blessing of God on our lives? Absolutely. 'Don't be deceived. God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that will he also reap' (Galatians 6:7).

Submit yourselves to God and He will make your life worth living. He can fill the empty places. He can turn poverty into an abundance. He can surround the lonely with friends. He levels the playing field and brings the lowly up, and the haughty down. His ways are not our ways, nor His thoughts our thoughts, but if we spend time with Him in prayer, He will share them with us. When we finally line our will up with His, then great things will happen, in us, to us, and through us.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I submit my life to You. Use me as You will and put me where I need to be. Share Your thoughts and plans with me so that I can be in tune with You. May Your will be done on earth, and in my life, as it is in heaven. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Tech Master

Default Ephesians 6:18

Ephesians 6:18

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

My Prayer, Father keep blessing those that post their prayer request on this thread even if it has been only a very few (2) I pray that you will touch the heart that those that only view these thread to pray for those that have posted.

AMEN
Old 05-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Tech Regular

posted your unanswered prayer post to my fb wall, such encouragement is meant to be shared
Old 05-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

I think there were 3 request for prayer if Ivan was serious, all things are possible for our God
Old 05-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Tech Regular

I can also use prayer that I represent THR well in the Great lakes Classic at R/C Fun Park on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend, I have really not been able to race other than an occasional race and VRC and hope to have fun
Old 05-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hunternaf
I can also use prayer that I represent THR well in the Great lakes Classic at R/C Fun Park on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend, I have really not been able to race other than an occasional race and VRC and hope to have fun
My God's favor be with you this weekend and enjoy and have fun.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:26 AM
Tech Master

Default Prayer 4 Other's

Job 42:10
And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

Job went through a terrible time in his life where he lost everything, and as he sat in ashes with sores covering his body, his friends told him that it was because of his sinful life that this happened. This had to be a new low for Job who lived blameless and upright, and before this trial he was a man of wealth and power.

But when Job prayed for those same friends, God changed his situation and gave him twice as much as he had before. He turned the captivity of Job and set him free when he prayed for someone else. Everything that Job lost, he gained back double.

Jesus said: Again, assuredly I tell you, that if two of you will agree on earth concerning anything that they will ask, it will be done for them by my Father who is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them (Matthew 18:1920 WEB).

Solomon said: Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him who is alone when he falls, and doesnt have another to lift him up (Ecclesiastes 4:910 WEB).

Pray for your others, especially when they do not deserve it, even the ones that look down at you. Also when you pray for others, they in turn may pray for you. It could very well be what sets you free from your own captivity.

Prayer: Father I thank you for all that you do for me. Show me those in need and teach me how to pray for them. Anoint me and guide me, in the name of Jesus.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Tech Master

Default Trust or Bust when it comes to Christ

It is important to God, and to our success on this earth, that we believe what He tells us. His promises are no good when we refuse to believe Him. He has come through for us so many times before, but each time when we are faced with a new trial, we often fall apart and start over again in unbelief just as they did.

There will be times when we are faced with terrible circumstances that make us want to cower, turn back, or stop what the Lord has called us to do. This is when we should examine ourselves and see whether it is the Lord calling us to a different direction, or is it just our fear holding us back. After all, we always imagine the worst possible thing.

If God is not giving us a new direction, then we stand on the last word from Him until He gives us a new one. When we have done all that we can, we stand (Ephesians 6:13). We remind ourselves of what God has done for us in the past and build ourselves up like David. He does not need prove His faithfulness again and again and again because we will believe Him. It is time to trust or bust. Today, stand firm in your faith no matter how dark the horizon appears.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I choose to trust You. I know that Your way is best and today I stand on Your word. No weapon formed against me will prosper. I serve Almighty God, what can man do to me? You have brought me this far and are well able to take care of me. May Your will be done in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ I pray.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:43 AM
Tech Master

Prayer for the day,

Father I pray that everyone that will read this is blessed, that their wife's/girlfriends are blessed, their kids are blessed, their whole family are blessed, their loves ones are blessed and friends,

I pray that everyone is in the best of health and are being heal if anyone is dealing with health issues, I pray that jobs and income is blessed and that we ALL will find FAVOR with you today and bless your name.

Protection and travel mercy today and thank you for all of your love, in JESUS name AMEN
kenmtb likes this.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Tech Adept

Glad I found this nook. Looks like there are some nice people in here. If I may ask, how do you know what GOD is "calling" you to do?
Old 05-10-2017, 08:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kenmtb
Glad I found this nook. Looks like there are some nice people in here. If I may ask, how do you know what GOD is "calling" you to do?
Thanks my Brother for your post and man this is one good question to ask and there will be so many opinions and or advice on this.

But we server a non confusions GOD and sometimes its just really simple and basic and here it is ......... P.P.F

Yes PPF
Prayer ....... Praise ..... and Fasting.

1. Prayer spending time with our Father and ask HIM one on one exactly what you just ask in this thread ......... Father what is my calling what is my purpose and your will for me.

2. Praise when you praise GOD through any kind of life issues, hardships or heartbreaks GOD replies with blessings , praise go's up blessings comes down and the blessing of your calling will be set in your heart.

3. Fasting ....... not to many people fast anymore but fasting is the KEY to unlock GOD's voice and with that HE will place your calling in your heart and you will heart that small but mighty voice that will set you on your path to HIS will.

Once you sense God leading you into a specific purpose, you need to learn to move in the Holy Spirit to carry out that purpose in the everyday.

When a person begins to walk into their calling, you can expect spiritual warfare. If you were hoping for a life of ease, you will be disappointed. In choosing to live a life of purpose, you won’t be spared from hardship—but you will learn to rise above it. It’s so much better to conquer your fear than it is to run away from the hard situation. But don’t worry—it isn’t all bad! There are hard times, but there is also a deep sense of satisfaction and fulfillment, paired with a burning desire to move forward and know even more of God and His plan.

But don’t let all this keep you from getting started. As you face challenges, equip yourself with resources and surround yourself with godly people who are also following God’s call. Along the way, you’ll need a few things.

You need mentors to guide you, offer advice and let your know if your direction is sound and seems to be in line with God’s plans.

You need peers for the journey to keep you grounded and remind you that you aren’t alone.
kenmtb likes this.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:11 AM
Tech Adept

Thank you for the detailed reply. I don't want to come across wrong, but I have not sensed any communication except perhaps punishment. I have asked many times for strength, guidance and I guess a "calling". In the end I have not really heard anything back that I can decipher. Is it possible to be spiritually hard of hearing. Perhaps we dont hear what we dont want to hear and blunder along in rebellion anyway. Right now all I hear is the noise and static of this world I am stuck in. I need to amplify GOD's communication channel. Sorry for rambling.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.