• 1 Post By Vintageguy

Be thankful at all times

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)
Default Be thankful at all times

Even though I am dealing with an extremely painful and permanent nerve disease, financial hardship, high stress levels, etc I still have to remind myself that I need to be thankful and blessed for everything GOD provides me with.

At times I want to throw in the towel and be done with everything. However, I will only be giving the checkered flag to the devil if I do so. Most people do not know what it is like to be in the pain that CRPS causes. It is 24/7/365 and not only is it physically horrible but it will emotionally drain you as well. I just need to keep my faith and push through it everyday.

Point is, no matter how bad you think your life is just remember that it could be worse.

Please keep me in your prayers and if you need special prayers please let me know so I can include you in mine.

God bless.
kenmtb likes this.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Amen and you are in my prayers and wish list for getting my nitro engine up and running, just too many projects at the moment
Old 07-11-2016, 06:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Vintageguy,

I speak life over you ! I speak life of healing I speak life of financially blessings I speak life of strength emotionally and mentally, I speak life over your family that you and your family are blessed and favor is coming and moving into your home and everyone under your home will see GOD move !!!

I speak life over anything that satan is trying to do, to kill your spirit to cause you to only see your hardships and pain instead of GOD and to have you even think GOD cant or wont heal you. I speak life over you today that GOD will whisper into your heart today and you will hear HIS voice and hear the words ........ Son I got you dont fear because I will never put anything more on you that you can not handle, praise me in the middle of your pain and then you will see me grace !