Team Holy Rollers >

Team Holy Rollers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Team Holy Rollers

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

good luck and have fun
Old 04-20-2015, 06:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Roar race in VA RCPRO TRACK

JT won 1st and tq this last weekend in VA with his new mbx6tr
Attached Thumbnails Team Holy Rollers-image.jpg   Team Holy Rollers-20150418_195545.jpg  
Old 04-20-2015, 06:40 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Awesome!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2015, 08:50 AM
Tech Master

Hope that everybody across the THR spectrum are doing well. My church has started a kids ministry on sunday nights, kinda like an AWANA, and we have seen growth in the attendance and one soul saved. The Lord is blessing the work.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default awesome.

Originally Posted by Jaymancd
Hope that everybody across the THR spectrum are doing well. My church has started a kids ministry on sunday nights, kinda like an AWANA, and we have seen growth in the attendance and one soul saved. The Lord is blessing the work.
We have been involved in awana for years and any time we can minister to kids is a great opportunity.Keep up the good work
Old 05-03-2015, 07:22 PM

Great day of racing here in Minnesota! My youngest son Sam dominated the 4x4 short course class running a 0.321 standard deviation in the 7 minute main.

I didn't do quite as well but...at least I didn't lose my cool with anyone! Representin' for the Lord!!!! 2nd in 2wd buggy.

...and first in 2wd short course holding off the charge of a stadium truck driver who really wanted to run his new Losi 2.0
Old 05-25-2015, 02:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

To day in the "United States of America" is Memorial Day.

Memorial Day >> is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country's armed forces, this day originated as Decoration Day after the American Civil War in 1868.

I know of no family members who gave all, but I know some who gave some (one received a Purple Heart >> Battle of the Bulge WWII).

Whether they gave all or some we have the freedom in this country, to worship the one who died for all (was raised for all also!!!). This freedom also allows you to not worship him!

I, at one time had my ticket to the unknown (hell) then the ticket master offered an upgrade!!! :-)

Freedom to choose, preserved by those who gave some and those who gave all!!!
Old 05-25-2015, 07:25 PM

Awesome! I had a lousy day up in my woodworking shop. I wrecked some expensive boards by cutting them to the wrong length. And then I considered how unimportant it is and how some families are missing loved ones who gave their lives for our great nation. Kind of puts things in a different and better perspective.

Team Holy Rollers and Team Psycho Dog had a great weekend of racing at Wheelbrokers in Pine City Minnesota.
I managed a second in 2wd buggy...

and a first in 2wd short course....

my son Sam TQed and won both the 4x4 short course...

and 4x4 buggy....

He's so darn stoic! Haven't I taught him anything?

Riv2SC10 and his son got back to racing after 9 months off too. They brought along his son's little buddy who raced in sportsman and between Riv and I we loaned our short course trucks to his buddies dad to try racing in sportsman as well. Is he hooked and ready to buy his own vehicle?? We'll have to wait and see. Thank you Lord for the brave individuals who offer their lives up for our country. Also, thank you for the beautiful weekend and opportunity to get together with friends and family.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Tech Elite

THANKS >>> bds81175
Old 07-01-2015, 03:48 PM

+1 ---^^^ Welcome back. Hope your vacation was refreshing and reinvigorating. Anyone have any new and exciting news? My son and I will be racing at Wheelbrokers in Pine City Minnesota this weekend and we are working on a new layout for our backyard track as well. We have my in-laws up from Florida for the week and should have tons of fun and get lots of remodeling done on the house during the week.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Welcome back from vacation Tmail.

And I'm not sure how exciting my news is, but I have made some real progress in turning my old rustler into a lcg slash. I've got the suspension all transferred over to the new lcg chassis, installed the new gearbox housing & the short course bumpers. I have a new motor on its way & later this month I'll be purchasing either the esc or the servo. With my budget restraints I'm hoping to have everything I need to start taking it to the local tracks in May of next year.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Visited Newred Hobbies in Ocala, FL. Race there like once a year, been twice this year. Sealed off road, slicks are the tires to have. 2nd in SC class.

Waiting for Newred to post pictures, so here is one from my web site.

http://www.t3t4webservice.com/newred.html

Old 07-26-2015, 06:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Prayers for Rustler....

Our chief track prep engineer underwent quadruple bypass surgery 2 weeks ago.... and made an appearance at the track Friday night. Rustler (Jeffrey Armstrong) exemplifies the power of prayer. We are very pleased to have him back in our Stateline Raceway family near Fremont, Indiana...

In addition to selling vinyl stickers, we are having an appreciation race in the near future to raise some funds to help offset Rustler's bills.
Attached Thumbnails Team Holy Rollers-image.jpg  
Old 07-27-2015, 05:31 AM

Fantastic!!! The Lord obviously had further plans for Rustler here. I had a double header of racing this weekend starting with a trophy race at Full Throttle Raceway in Foley Minnesota. I managed to take TQ and the win in 2wd short course, 4x4 short course, and 2wd buggy against some pretty small fields. I also got to work with a 13 year old named Louis on racing, tuning, and just general RC stuff all day. By the end of the day he managed to beat his dad in the main by 5 seconds in the 2wd buggy class.

I followed that up with another day of racing at Wheelbrokers RC Raceway in Pine City Minnesota. I attempted to run 3 classes there as well and it was just too much so I bowed out of the 4x4 short course. I got the TQ in 2wd short course and was up on the field by almost a full lap when I thought I heard the announcer say "finish the lap you are on". Unfortunately for me, he actually said "two minutes to go". They are pretty close, right? Doh!!! I pulled over to make sure I was out of everyone else's way and by the time I realized my mistake (39 second lap when I was running 17's) I had given up the lead and second was breathing down my throat. I managed to gather it back up and close back in on first but had to settle for second. I also managed to qualify and finish in second in the buggy class. I got to work with a 7 year old named Zach who has only been racing for 2 weeks. We mainly worked on marshalling and getting him familiar with all the other kids, parents, and who has the best game apps at the track. He was a great kid and I had a blast working with him. He got to know my son Jake who kids seem drawn to like flies.

My son Sam (normally races with me) was in a baseball tournament with his team and managed to qualify 2nd in our district for the state championships. He hit a triple that knocked in three runs in one of their wins yesterday and pitched for the first time in the summer league. Pretty proud of him.

Thank you Lord for the phenomenal weekend! I'm truly blessed.
Old 07-27-2015, 03:11 PM
Tech Elite

Podium picture from race at Newred's.

THR sticker clearly seen, me holding my RC

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.