Search

WearYELLOW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 09:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Default WearYELLOW

Anyone got these ???

Well i've already bought like 7 of these are the Lance Armstrong Foundation wristband. LAF

Here's what it says in back of the wrapper that bring these:
The Lance Armstrong Foundation provides information and support to young cancer survivors and their families. Join Lance by wearing a LIVE STRONG yellow wristband.100% of the purchase price goes toward the goal of raising $6 million for the Lance Armstrong Foundation. www.laf.org

I have seen many wear these in NBA games like 2 i saw wearing one was Carmello Anthony & Kevin Garnett. Today 7.12.04 i saw in the Home Run Derby some MLB players wearing these and they just cost $1 in any Nike store near you or some kind of shoe stores or online at www.niketown.com Search Lance Armstrong and in the second page you will see the wristband. I bought mines in Foot Locker. Thanks
Old 08-02-2004, 02:24 PM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I do plan to get them. I was going to get them before our Oregon coast bike trip. I went into the local outdoors outfitters and they had them. I had some clif shot and power gel that I was buying. I was told that I had to do the Livestrong bracelets separate and that also the minimum charge on a credit card was 10.00 dollars. I used all my cash on the clif shot and gel and then I had no cash left for the seperate Livestrong Yellow bracelets.

Cmotif
Old 03-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Tech Adept

I'm all for this, but...I think I'd rather just donate some money rather than advertise what a great guy I am.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Tech Regular

lance is a wican.
Old 04-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I can appreciate the cause, but after learning some of his personal life (which I really dislike hearing about. I'm not the type to get caught up in celebrity garbage), I think I'll pass.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by BadSign
I can appreciate the cause, but after learning some of his personal life (which I really dislike hearing about. I'm not the type to get caught up in celebrity garbage), I think I'll pass.
:werd:
Old 04-15-2005, 03:40 PM

I like that thought Stealthy Ninja. I wish that Lance was a believer in Christ, then I would be very much supporting him.

Road Cycling in one of my several other hobbies.

Cmotif