Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
WANTED - Novak Rooster 12T ESC $/or Teikin M-Star ESC. >

WANTED - Novak Rooster 12T ESC $/or Teikin M-Star ESC.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WANTED - Novak Rooster 12T ESC $/or Teikin M-Star ESC.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mleemor60
There is a rooster like the one you got from me on the E Bay.
There have been a few of the older Roosters but are often so insanely overpriced that they'll never sell. I know it's up to the individual seller but why would you take a $30 item list it on eBay & up the price to $100+? Or in some instances a lot more money & what they're selling is half nackered. I've since picked up a NIB Novak Rooster 12T at a great price so that's got the Kyosho Optima sorted. I would however quite like another 12T as a spare if anyone has one to sell.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Tech Adept

Well my so called eBay purchase turned into a joke because their dGlobal postage system the seller sent it to refused to send it outside of America. So I'm still needing one of these for the Optima or I'll have to change to brushless which at this stage I'd much prefer not to have to do. Can anyone here help me out please?
Old 08-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ta_man
I've got some older Tekin ESCs. Any reason in particular you only want the M-Star?
Funny thing is that because I couldn't get hold of the Rooster 12t for a reasonable price. I've ended up with a Tekin esc with a numerical keyboard on the top & it just needed a few new plugs soldered back on. I had an older Rooster which has ended up in a custom RC10 with the fluorescent green pan & nose.