R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy

Old 06-08-2016, 01:04 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Wanted - Team Losi XXX4/XXXS Graphite & Spare Parts. SORTED

I need a 4wd 1/10 scale offroad buggy to use & I've already got a XXX4 G+ shelf queen I don't really want to use. So getting another is a good idea because I also run a XXXS G+ with all of the best upgrades & already have collected plenty of parts.

So this is what I'm after - Team Losi.
# new parts for either a XXXS G+ and/or XXX4 G+
# XXX4 Graphite edition buggy.

Have PayPal & have the funds required.

Cheers John.

SORTED

Last edited by rcmadkiwi; 07-12-2016 at 05:22 PM.
rcmadkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 06:26 PM   #2
Tech Adept

Pulled out the drawer & went through the contents & the news isn't good as there's less than I thought. Anyone familiar with the chassis know what wears out & needs replacing during maintainance. I don't have enough to do this (but don't need to at this stage) on the XXXS & probably need the XXX4 for parts - which won't be happening. I really hope someone can help & is willing to do so. As I'm hesitant to use the car at the moment & this has not happened before. I've had a look on eBay which is pretty depressing - is there anywhere else selling parts for this chassis? I've got some really decent shelf queens so would be willing to trade if that's how you'd prefer to do it.

I really need help with this please.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:26 PM   #3
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

The front c-hubs and rear hubs were the only part that I've seen really break, maybe an occasional front arm. The only part that is hard to find is belts, you can find them
Out of the US but are hard to get.. I may sell a roller xxxs but they are getting more and more hard to find. I still race mine consistently and have no issues....
rcracersb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 02:46 AM   #4
Tech Adept

I've got new belts, hubs & an unused set of a-arms because I'm running alloy ones. I'll have to stop running it around the back of the house to reduce the risk of collision.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:22 PM   #5
Tech Adept

Had what I initially thought was a pretty crazy thought & ran with it originally in this post. Twenty four hours I see it for what it is now - a pretty stupid idea hence the edited post.

Last edited by rcmadkiwi; 06-10-2016 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Sanity resumes
Old 06-10-2016, 02:02 PM   #6
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Pm sent
redrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:08 PM   #7
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum View Post
Pm sent
All going well the XXX4 G+ is hopefully sorted now & will become my next 1/10 4wd off-roader. Thank you so much it has really made my day - this website & some of the people here are brilliant.

Last edited by rcmadkiwi; 06-10-2016 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-12-2016, 02:28 AM   #8
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmadkiwi View Post
All going well the XXX4 G+ is hopefully sorted now & will become my next 1/10 4wd off-roader. Thank you so much it has really made my day - this website & some of the people here are brilliant.
Best if I keep looking for these vehicles as well as parts for them. If you've got one of these doing nothing & you'd like to put to good use please let me know. Even if this thread is really old I will continue to monitor it.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:04 PM   #9
Tech Adept

Have started another thread but worth a mention here also - are after a full set of body posts for the XXXS G+ so I can fit magnetic stealth body mounts with a new body shell.
Old 06-24-2016, 12:15 AM   #10
Tech Adept

I'm still after this - thought I'd found someone in NZ but they turned out to be a convicted fraudster. Will try to get hold of those who indicated they could help & hopefully the offer still stands.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:20 AM   #11
Tech Initiate

I have a old Losi xxxt graphite roller/parts truck if your interested?
Du4designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 08:06 PM   #12
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmadkiwi View Post
I'm still after this - thought I'd found someone in NZ but they turned out to be a convicted fraudster. Will try to get hold of those who indicated they could help & hopefully the offer still stands.
My xxxs stuff is still available and does include new body posts!
Old 06-24-2016, 09:45 PM   #13
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by skater-deez1 View Post
My xxxs stuff is still available and does include new body posts!
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du4designs View Post
I have a old Losi xxxt graphite roller/parts truck if your interested?
Thanks for the offer but unfortunately the xxxt is a different chassis to the xxx4. I've already got a Losi RTR 22T set which has never been run sitting on the shelf. Have held off the urge to get rid of it as it was a gift from a family member & I want to promote them buying more RC gear! I'd trade it for the buggy version though...
Old 06-25-2016, 11:36 AM   #14
Tech Initiate

Would you be interested in it though even though you can't use parts from it? I'm selling the whole truck for $50
Here is the information from the listing: Up for sale is a Losi xxxt graphite race truck. The chassis is cracked near the front and is currently being held together by erector sets. Truck comes with all 4 original threaded body shocks but one of the rear shocks threads is messed up. Not sure what all is missing but from what I can tell it needs servo mounts, misc hardware, and a new chassis if you don't want to use the old one. The body is original but has a few cracks. transmission has the aluminum motor mount as well. Sold as is. Looking for $50 or best offer. Hit me with a number the worst I can say is no. Pm me for any more information and/or questions. Thanks for looking!
Du4designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 08:51 PM   #15
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du4designs View Post
Would you be interested in it though even though you can't use parts from it? I'm selling the whole truck for $50
Here is the information from the listing: Up for sale is a Losi xxxt graphite race truck. The chassis is cracked near the front and is currently being held together by erector sets. Truck comes with all 4 original threaded body shocks but one of the rear shocks threads is messed up. Not sure what all is missing but from what I can tell it needs servo mounts, misc hardware, and a new chassis if you don't want to use the old one. The body is original but has a few cracks. transmission has the aluminum motor mount as well. Sold as is. Looking for $50 or best offer. Hit me with a number the worst I can say is no. Pm me for any more information and/or questions. Thanks for looking!
Probably would've been more appropriate if this had been a PM but such is life. I guess you don't read other people's posts because if you'd read through all of this thread you'd know the answer. While we're at it would you like to buy a brand new Team Losi RTR 22T set from me? It's got a chassis decal protector & a full set of Proline Trenchers fitted as well as the original wheels that'll come with it.