Centro conversion c4.2

• I know this is an outdated buggy and conversion but if someone has a Centro roller, kit, or conversion nib I would be happy to snatch out from you.
  • Bump
  • I have a C4.2 roller I might part with.
    It is currently set up for stock class. It has machined transmission gears, ceramic bearings, big bores Carbon fiber front tower and aluminum dog bones. I have the Jconcepts rear mounts as well as the Ghea mounts and the stock ones.

I have a bunch of spare parts I can also include, arms, towers, bulkheads and some other stuff including an extra trans case (IIRC). I also have a custom painted body, a white body and one unpainted body, all Jconcepts finnishers. Pretty sure I have an extra chassis protector besides the one that is on the car. I am sure there is more that I am forgetting.

I feel as though all combined is worth $200 as a roller, but I know that is a lot for a roller so please make me an offer.
  • Ill see if I can remember to get some pics of it.
  • I would love to see some pics of it. My email is [email protected] I'll check out the pics and we can go from there, sound good?
  • I got a brand new centro c4.1 roller.Pm sent.Thanks.
  • Quote: I would love to see some pics of it. My email is [email protected]. I'll check out the pics and we can go from there, sound good?
    Okay, I will get some picture of it. I thought I had some on my phone.
  • Bump
  • Bump still looking!
  • TTT