Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTB: 2WD Slash or Traxxas Slash 4WD replacement Motor and ESC or just Motor

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default WTB: 2WD Slash or Traxxas Slash 4WD replacement Motor and ESC or just Motor

Hello.. My son seems to want to bring a friend to race nights and I guess dad (me) gets to supply the racing truck. So here's the scoop. My son has a 4WD traxxas he's used for bashing but could use a new motor/ESC combo or at least just a new motor. It's the stock VXL or whatever brushless comes in it.

Either that OR.. I would like to just pick up a 2WD brushless slash as a loaner, but it needs to be complete.

I do NOT want to speed a lot of money on any of this (honestly), because after I pay for entry fees, feed these pre-teens, Lipos, etc.. I'm about tapped out.

I do however have a few bucks to throw toward something to get these boys through the long winter. I do have another thread looking for square lipos as well if you have any lying around.

Thanks in advance! -Marc and Marcus