R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2015, 06:19 AM   #1
Tech Adept
 
catawissarocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 227
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default B5m roller

Looking for a used in desent shape b5m roller for bumps and jumps to race this winter.let me know what ya got. Have paypal
__________________
Bumps and jumps
catawissarocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:51 AM   #2
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Covington, La.
Posts: 3,587
Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)
Send a message via AIM to micrors4guy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catawissarocket View Post
Looking for a used in desent shape b5m roller for bumps and jumps to race this winter.let me know what ya got. Have paypal
I have one I may be willing to let go as our 10th scale class locally is gone. Mine has a ton of upgrade on it. What is your price range so I can see if I really want to let it go?
__________________
Rob Jensen
Thanks to the following companies for their support in 2017: Team Associated, Maclan, Fierce R/C Solutions
micrors4guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:09 AM   #3
Tech Adept
 
catawissarocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 227
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by micrors4guy View Post
I have one I may be willing to let go as our 10th scale class locally is gone. Mine has a ton of upgrade on it. What is your price range so I can see if I really want to let it go?
let me know what you possibly want for it and I just might bite..pics to [email protected] if ya don't mind.
thanks
shawn
__________________
Bumps and jumps
catawissarocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #4
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Covington, La.
Posts: 3,587
Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)
Send a message via AIM to micrors4guy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catawissarocket View Post
let me know what you possibly want for it and I just might bite..pics to [email protected] if ya don't mind.
thanks
shawn
Pics sent
micrors4guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:49 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net