R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy

Old 03-03-2015, 07:38 AM   #1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)
Default SC10 or SC10.2

Got one on EBay. Thanks everyone

I am looking for a SC10 or SC10.2 It needs to be a complete or almost complete roller with 12mm wheels. I would like it to be about as stock as possible with the exception of RPM parts. The more the better when it comes to RPM. I am also willing to buy something with a motor and esc in it but my max price is $140. Big bore shocks are a big plus but regular shocks are ok. I don't care if it's a rtr or FT version. It won't help my driving so it dosnt matter. Let me know what you have and please post pictures. Thank you.

Last edited by ssmilie; 03-05-2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Found one
ssmilie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:27 AM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Do to the lack of anything. I am now looking at ALL SC10 options under $140. I don't care if it is a basket case or beat to the ground. It can be a old pin/bearing style. If I can build something out of it cheap enough I will take it. Please post pictures. Than you.
Do to some confusion of the way I stated this I need to try and explain. I will buy anything but I will only pay the amount that can be agreed on by the saler and myself that the truck is worth. I will not buy just anything for $140. Something that is not complete or not a full roller is worth a lot less to me. Sorry for the misunderstanding to those that read it as I was willing to pay $140 for any truck.

Last edited by ssmilie; 03-04-2015 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Misunderstanding.
ssmilie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:46 AM   #3
Tech Adept
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default SC10

Ive got your truck $140 shipped. Slider
ONEG888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:20 PM   #4
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmilie View Post
Got one on EBay. Thanks everyone

I am looking for a SC10 or SC10.2 It needs to be a complete or almost complete roller with 12mm wheels. I would like it to be about as stock as possible with the exception of RPM parts. The more the better when it comes to RPM. I am also willing to buy something with a motor and esc in it but my max price is $140. Big bore shocks are a big plus but regular shocks are ok. I don't care if it's a rtr or FT version. It won't help my driving so it dosnt matter. Let me know what you have and please post pictures. Thank you.
If you have not found a truck yet....I may have one for you....SC10.2 with less than 6 runs on an indoor track....can sell as roller..very reasonable...not looking to get rich, just making space.
rpmhobbies is offline   Reply With Quote