R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2014, 08:02 AM   #1
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Foley, Al
Posts: 516
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Looking for CRC Altered Ego

I'm looking to purchase something whether new or used on Dec 5th for my sons birthday on the 11th. He wants a CRC altered ego. It can be a roller or even have electronics. Post pics to this thread or private message me. I use PayPal.
__________________
Making a comeback !!
roadracer43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:12 AM   #2
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 27
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadracer43 View Post
I'm looking to purchase something whether new or used on Dec 5th for my sons birthday on the 11th. He wants a CRC altered ego. It can be a roller or even have electronics. Post pics to this thread or private message me. I use PayPal.
PM sent I have this on e bay with watchers but no bids ends today 3pm est time
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for CRC Altered Ego-rc-sale-026.jpg   Looking for CRC Altered Ego-rc-sale-028.jpg   Looking for CRC Altered Ego-rc-sale-029.jpg   Looking for CRC Altered Ego-rc-sale-030.jpg   Looking for CRC Altered Ego-rc-sale-044.jpg  

racer240521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:07 PM   #3
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 27
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer240521 View Post
PM sent I have this on e bay with watchers but no bids ends today 3pm est time
e bay auction ended still available
racer240521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:28 PM   #4
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Foley, Al
Posts: 516
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

It'll be the 5th when I do something so I'll keep this in mind.
__________________
Making a comeback !!
roadracer43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:52 AM   #5
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 27
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadracer43 View Post
It'll be the 5th when I do something so I'll keep this in mind.
I still have it
racer240521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:34 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net