Wiki Posts
Search

Wtb brushless rtr truck for 150 shipped info inside

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 01:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Wtb brushless rtr truck for 150 shipped info inside

I live in alaska and am new to hobby so looking for something in the price range of 150$ need it to be rtr
Old 03-29-2014, 05:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by alaskakid907
I live in alaska and am new to hobby so looking for something in the price range of 150$ need it to be rtr
Lemme suggest looking at the Evader EXT2.4 and a 2s lipo. Evader can be bought for $120 and a lipo and charger from valuehobby, hobbyking or hobbypartz.com
Prob. run another $50
Many say DTX isnt up to par, but Im going to disagree. Ive owned every Stadium truck out there and the evader is a great kit( modeled after losi xxt) and the stress tech plastic is extremely flexable. Plus a one year warrenty on all plastic parts! Only upgrade I suggest is a alum. hingepin pin brace which cost about $10.
Then after you get used to running it at 20-25 mph w stock brushed set up you can pick up a mild brushless set up from sites listed above for as little as $50 which will improve speed and runtime!
Please feel free to PM anytime if youd like my opinion, thoughts or advice!
Old 03-29-2014, 07:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

are you in Alaska?
Old 03-29-2014, 10:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCaddict0
Lemme suggest looking at the Evader EXT2.4 and a 2s lipo. Evader can be bought for $120 and a lipo and charger from valuehobby, hobbyking or hobbypartz.com
Prob. run another $50
Many say DTX isnt up to par, but Im going to disagree. Ive owned every Stadium truck out there and the evader is a great kit( modeled after losi xxt) and the stress tech plastic is extremely flexable. Plus a one year warrenty on all plastic parts! Only upgrade I suggest is a alum. hingepin pin brace which cost about $10.
Then after you get used to running it at 20-25 mph w stock brushed set up you can pick up a mild brushless set up from sites listed above for as little as $50 which will improve speed and runtime!
Please feel free to PM anytime if youd like my opinion, thoughts or advice!
i currently have a 2wd stampede with a mmp 6s esc and 3800 kv castle in it etc just looking for another rc truck