Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
wtb: non working viper esc >

wtb: non working viper esc

wtb: non working viper esc

Old 03-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default wtb: non working viper esc

The power button on my viper esc stoped working. I'm looking for a non working esc to take the button from. I dont even need the whole esc, I could use just the power button w/wires so i can solder it to my esc.

Thanks
Old 03-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by legomaniac
The power button on my viper esc stoped working. I'm looking for a non working esc to take the button from. I dont even need the whole esc, I could use just the power button w/wires so i can solder it to my esc.

Thanks
You sure about that ? Vipers are know for problems with the program fets..what happens is your speed controller goes into program mode and your controller won't turn on..I have had this happen twice..unless your button got damaged some how..
Old 03-21-2014, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I'm pretty sure its the button. I just bought this esc from a member here and after I bought it he informed me that the little red button was missing but it still worked if you push it with a pin or rod of some sort. when I got it, I tried it out by pushing it with a paper clip. It turned on and off, but not very well, I had to wiggle the clip around a bit to make it work. I went to my first race with it on Wednesday, turned it on and after the race I could not get it to turn off, so I unplugged the battery. I have not been able to turn it on ever since.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I've got 3 working units...