R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy

Old 12-19-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Want to buy $50 used RTR small rc as a gift

I have been assigned my brother-in-law for this years family gift exchange, $50 spending limit. I think he would love to have an rc car/truck. What do you have for $50? I'll pay via Paypal, and I can add shipping. I'm looking for completely ready to run (radio, body, tires, battery, charger), and fully functional. He lives 5 states away from me and I'll need you to ship it directly to him. I will not touch this rc, so I need it to be ready to go in a box.

Maybe an old TT-01, RC18, Rustler, you get the idea. I'd like to stay larger than the micro size range. I'm not expecting brushless motors and lipo batteries and 2.4ghz radios. I am expecting brushed motors and nimh batteries and AM/FM radios. PM me what you've got, thanks!

Or let me know if there's any rc-related items you would rather have than fifty bucks and we can probably work out a trade.
matt_is_superco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I'm about to pull the trigger on a new 1/16 brushed 4wd buggy with nimh battery and charger plus 2.4ghz radio. $49.99 plus shipping. Please let me know ASAP if you've got something better for $50 plus shipping.

This might be the greatest deal ever, or it might be junk. 4 reviews in a foreign language gave it 4/5 stars on a foreign amazon site.

http://www.rcplanet.com/Revell_Beast.../rmx553968.htm

EDIT: I ordered this $50 new package deal. Can't be any worse than a NitroRCX or HobbyKing RTR, and cheaper too
Attached Thumbnails
Want to buy  used RTR small rc as a gift-image.jpg  

Last edited by matt_is_superco; 12-20-2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: No longer needed
matt_is_superco is offline   Reply With Quote