Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
WTB Instructions to operate an Integy setup station!!!! >

WTB Instructions to operate an Integy setup station!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTB Instructions to operate an Integy setup station!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Questions?? WTB Instructions to operate an Integy setup station!!!!

Yes, I am serious. No, I'm not kidding. I will pay $10 (paypal) for legitimate, acceptable instructions for using an Integy Universal 1/8, 1/10, Monster Setup Station. Part number for the system is C23115.

Acceptable forms of instructions can be photocopied & mailed, scanned in and emailed, or emailed photos taken with a high quality phone or ipad, etc. camera.

I would LOVE to have these right away. I've already purchased the system and am feeling like a complete idiot because I can't figure out how to set it up completely and use it. I've got the majority of it put together and figured out. I just know there HAS to be more to it.

Thank you!
Rev. Damon Singleton
thefasterpastor
Old 10-26-2013, 11:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

It is my understanding that integy never made instructions for that setup station. Any questions people have about it's use are always directed to the help desk feature of their website.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

yeah I have that setup station. If you have any questions, I can try and help you out
Old 10-27-2013, 07:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

I've got a set of captioned pictures that were provided by Integy for the Universal set up station. I have the pictures "loose" and compiled (by me) into a MS Publisher document.

Very helpful if you're just getting started using this tool, probably not overly helpful if you have already figured the toe bar out.

Sctoo
Old 10-28-2013, 07:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default Setup Station Instructions

This might help.
Attached Thumbnails WTB Instructions to operate an Integy setup station!!!!-integy-setup-station1.jpg  
Old 10-28-2013, 07:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dirtybirk
This might help.
Completely different station. The universal station, while much wider ranging in the cars it will service, is a pita to assemble for use. Once assembled and mounted on the car the process of alignment is similar.

I've got both. Without doubt the standard TC station (what you have the sheet for) is easier to use, more convenient to use, and for a touring car I wouldn't THINK of breaking out the universal station. But for everything else (monster trucks, off-road buggies and SC trucks, etc) the universal station is what works.