Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
WTB Any Axial Scale Crawlers And Duallys!!!LMK >

WTB Any Axial Scale Crawlers And Duallys!!!LMK

WTB Any Axial Scale Crawlers And Duallys!!!LMK

Old 04-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default WTB Any Axial Scale Crawlers And Duallys!!!LMK

Hello I am wanting to trade my Losi 22T rtr with a couple hop ups, my hobby king Turnigy 1/10 short course 4x4 artr for any axial scale crawler including ax10, scx10, and wraith. I am also interest in buying as I have some money to throw into the trades. I think I have some spare electronics as well. Something else I am looking for is a scale 1.9 dual truck as in the f350. Been very difficult to find any info on them. Some details on the truck is that they have both seen 1.5 hours on the truck and nothing has broken. Both run very well and are in great condition. The losi has jco tires, jco ss spur, custom jco body, robinson pinion, and tuned properly. The Turnigy is STOCK. For more info on the short course there is a thread on this site that I have put a ton of info on. I can get pics and will possibly post some soon. The crawler that I would want would have to be rtr excluding remote, charger, battery and receiver as I have all those things. The crawler would have to be in good condition that is in completely wiring order. Also if anyone has some info on building a dually that would be very appericeated. I was going to build one but have no plans for the chassis. If anyone has chassis dimensions please pm me. LMK what you have. Cheers Ben
Old 04-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Oh ya forgot I also have a traxxas 1/16 mini vxl summit that is mint and stock that I want to get rid of. PM For more info and pics.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If your looking for a f350 dually, then check out rcccrawler.com. lots of great ones on there