Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTB T4.1

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Default WTB T4.1

Looking for a complete T4.1, preferably a complete 17.5 set-up. If you have this I would also be interested in a decent controller along with a transponder. Let me know
Old 10-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I have a great running Team Associated RC10T4 (NOT a T4.1) that I have added a EZRUN 4300KV Brushless Combo, which includes the fan cooled ESC and the Program Card (REALLY handy) with box and instructions. Car has hi-torque servo and tires are new Mini-Pins in the front and Lugnuts in the rear. I run these tires because I run on grass and these work GREAT on grass never run it on a dirt track so don't know how they will perform on a dirt track. Transmitter is a Futaba Magnum 2PL-FM with R153F receiver with box and instruction book. Also has Heavy Duty RPM Ball Cup Ends all around, RPM Mini Bumper, and just rebuilt the diff. Truck has normal scratches on the body from normal use. Car runs GREAT.
Price $225 shipped OR with no Electronics $175 shipped.
Can send pics if interested.
Ralph
Old 10-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (98%+)
Default T4

I have one with a Tekin 17.5 call or text 585489-1342