Wiki Posts
Search

WTB: Losi SCTE

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default WTB: Losi SCTE

Hey all, just posting cause im looking for a Losi scte roller. Got rid xxx-sct 2wd and i want to get into 4wd. If you have one you might want to sell please send me a pm with the price and maybe some pics if possible. Thanks
Old 05-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi SCTE

I have a losi scte 4x4 used 3 times and decided I want the 1/5 th scale comes with 2cell 7.4 v lipo battery , charger spare parts tools and will deliver for free also have paddles for rear on bead locks never used. Car is two months old have $785 into it will sell all for $ 600
Call if interested 9286078874 in lake Havasu az
Old 05-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If i had the cash to do that i would, but i dont have 600 atm, i already have a charger and some tools. main thing i want right now is the roller. If anyone else has one just pm me. I check the site frequently, or you can send me email - [email protected] and i can reply through that. Thanks again