pm sent
Old 04-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

bump!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I have an older go-tech 5 port that I barely broke in. I probably ran 3 tanks through it after break it. It was $209 new like 3 years ago, I'll sell it for $80. I still have box and carb inserts and stuff. Thing is brand new. And I broke it in right don't worry. Used heat gun, sock over the heat sink, was very gentle on it. What do you say?
Old 04-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default got em

I have a losi 350 .21 motor , has a gallon through it with the stock head then put on turbo head and ran a few tanks through it. Has spare turbo plug , and have the stock losi pirpe, stock head.

I also have a new os vg 21 with a jammin jp 3 pipe, It was bought as a back up for the losi 350 as I thought I was gonna get all into nitro racing, ha that did nt last long sold out and went indoors and e power, The motor has never been installed in a buggy. It was just broken in on a motor stand by shop I bought it from and then just stored in a sealed plastic bag. Never ran or mounted in a car.

Hit me up if interested in either. I have the complete set of parts from a nitro to electric conversion that I pulled off of 2,0 buggy, servo linkages , fuel tanks , motor mounts , brakes ect also if you need to update worn parts.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...setup-f-s.html
Old 04-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by old&slow
I have a losi 350 .21 motor , has a gallon through it with the stock head then put on turbo head and ran a few tanks through it. Has spare turbo plug , and have the stock losi pirpe, stock head.

I also have a new os vg 21 with a jammin jp 3 pipe, It was bought as a back up for the losi 350 as I thought I was gonna get all into nitro racing, ha that did nt last long sold out and went indoors and e power, The motor has never been installed in a buggy. It was just broken in on a motor stand by shop I bought it from and then just stored in a sealed plastic bag. Never ran or mounted in a car.

Hit me up if interested in either. I have the complete set of parts from a nitro to electric conversion that I pulled off of 2,0 buggy, servo linkages , fuel tanks , motor mounts , brakes ect also if you need to update worn parts.
if he is not interested in the losi 350 i would be what are u asking for it ? e-mail me at [email protected]
Old 04-30-2012, 09:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by old&slow

ok, I let you know tomorrow for the engine and some parts. thans
Old 05-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...5-shipped.html

Brand New Werks $125 Shipped