Wiki Posts
Search

WTB COMPETITION HEAT OR EQUIVELANT

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Default WTB COMPETITION HEAT OR EQUIVELANT

THERE IT IS...WTB COMP HEAT OR OTHER(VPPRO) GOOD BRAND ENGINE HEATER...EITHER 12V OR 120, IT DOESNT MATTER, IT JUST NEEDS TO BE IN CARED FOR CONDITION WETHER ITS NEW OR USED...
Old 03-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

Ttt
Old 03-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Tech Master

Ttt...
And thanks to the @&shole yesterday for sellin rb engine heater and lipo to a friend of mine cheaper than wut i offered in a no-b.s., no strings offer! (*$kin (ick!!
Old 03-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Hey sellers can ask whatever they want for their items ;-) I have turned down offers....only to accept the same amount from someone else a few days later just to move it. It happens...

With that said...I have a v1 Competition Heat Heater (110 version) I'm looking to sell. I'm actually still using it, but I have a new v2 Duece in the box I want to start using. The v1 still works perfect so I have yet to open the other one! The cover has seen better days (had a towel over it and the towel caught fire). The cover is kind of charred on one side, but no damage other than surface char. Still works 100% perfectly. I was using it at Psycho Nitro Blast this past weekend for at least 8-10 hours total.

I could let it go for $55 shipped. I can snap a pic when I get home if you're interested.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MotoGod
Hey sellers can ask whatever they want for their items ;-) I have turned down offers....only to accept the same amount from someone else a few days later just to move it. It happens...

With that said...I have a v1 Competition Heat Heater (110 version) I'm looking to sell. I'm actually still using it, but I have a new v2 Duece in the box I want to start using. The v1 still works perfect so I have yet to open the other one! The cover has seen better days (had a towel over it and the towel caught fire). The cover is kind of charred on one side, but no damage other than surface char. Still works 100% perfectly. I was using it at Psycho Nitro Blast this past weekend for at least 8-10 hours total.

I could let it go for $55 shipped. I can snap a pic when I get home if you're interested.

Ive done it too...mainly cuz u get so many b.s. "sold send paypal" and "wanna trade" messages, that u forget all about someones offer the day before....so im the @#shole too... just pisses ya off ya know....yeah, im interested....send pics to 208-215-1583 or [email protected] when its conveinent....thanks bud
Old 03-16-2012, 01:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

I'll snap some when I get home for ya. If you don't have pics tonight by say 7PM EST....PM me back. I probably forgot ;-) hehe
Old 03-16-2012, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

No worries... and thank u!
Old 03-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Handled!...thanks myman..