Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
WTT 1/6 Tornado for short course truck or ??? >

WTT 1/6 Tornado for short course truck or ???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTT 1/6 Tornado for short course truck or ???

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default WTT 1/6 Tornado for short course truck or ???

I have a 1/6 scale Tornado Id like to trade. Has an HPI 2.5 engine with EZ start and 2 speed transmission less than a half gallon run thru on engine. Also have a spare HPI 2.5 engine that I originally swapped out of this truck. No issues but the pull start broke and didnt feel like messing with it so I just put in another motor. Servos working good and comes with TX/RX. Black Ford F150 body. This is bigger than T-Maxx/E-Maxx,Savage,LST. Only reason I list this as ARTR is you will need to tune the engine. It was boxed up for last season because we lost our house and moved so I couldnt use it. Now my sons have lost interest in nitro and I want to keep up with their interests. Would ideally like to trade for a SC truck or whatever else. This is big and heavy so maybe someone (relatively) nearby would like to meet up. I dont mind driving from Chicago to meet up. LMK if youre interested and what you have, preferably with pics. No nitro please. Thanks

Old 02-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Gone