Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
traxxas revo offroad 17mm hex wheels >

traxxas revo offroad 17mm hex wheels

traxxas revo offroad 17mm hex wheels

Old 01-26-2012, 05:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default traxxas revo offroad 17mm hex wheels

Hello everybody i have had many kind.offers but of the wrong.kind and it was my fault for not making it clear enough amy way i am looking for 17 mm hex rims like track rims not the chrome spokes ones and i would like some tires that would fit on them for tires im looking for emaxx style or some form of thick hard tread as these may be used on concrete thank you!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcman123
Hello everybody i have had many kind.offers but of the wrong.kind and it was my fault for not making it clear enough amy way i am looking for 17 mm hex rims like track rims not the chrome spokes ones and i would like some tires that would fit on them for tires im looking for emaxx style or some form of thick hard tread as these may be used on concrete thank you!!!!!
I have white dish wheels, 3 are new, one is used but in good shape. These are the nice big 40 series size. $20 for the wheels, $30 with the wheels and tires. Its a $75 combo

Old 01-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

Id love them but id like something i car run for a year or so somthing with thick tread so.i.can.run it.on and off road almost exacly like e maxx tires the.old style im just looking for them on those kind of wheels but not those kind of tires tha.ks tho ill keep.you in mind
Old 01-26-2012, 03:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Bump